New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baldnesssadness

Established Member
Reaction score
I give up on dermarolling without a numb cream... its too painfull

guys a question about numb cream

The ones you are using is 2% lidocaine... can i use 5 % lidocaine when i'm dermarolling?

so i guess you apply numb cream wait a couple of minutes and let it absorb and then dermaroll? dont you wash the numb cream before dermarolling since maybe it can get in the blood system because of wounding?

Im sure its safe but would be really comforting with a answer.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys i am in trouble

i developed increased lymph nodes and went to the dr i did blood test ultrasonic test and it is not leykemia or caner. possible cause is inflamation. i told the dr the severe imflamation i create with the roller due to heavy wounding . and the way i try to stay inflamed with minoxidil and he said this is the cause. what to do now? i am seeing results i dont want to give up i have other half of the study to complete./ tomorrow i go to pathologist to discuss how i bypass this somehow without stopping dermarolling heavy. btw my radiologist will start dermarolling and the blood test guy. but please tell me your opinion what to do?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
guys i am in trouble

i developed increased lymph nodes and went to the dr i did blood test ultrasonic test and it is not leykemia or caner. possible cause is inflamation. i told the dr the severe imflamation i create with the roller due to heavy wounding . and the way i try to stay inflamed with minoxidil and he said this is the cause. what to do now? i am seeing results i dont want to give up i have other half of the study to complete./ tomorrow i go to pathologist to discuss how i bypass this somehow without stopping dermarolling heavy. btw my radiologist will start dermarolling and the blood test guy. but please tell me your opinion what to do?

dont roll so f****tarded hard

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
2young.... you can't keep going that hard on the dermaroller man... I would go less crazy on the roll... or I would go as crazy as you, but no way I would do it once a week... As hard as you go... I would do it like, once every three week or somthing like that...

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
DSC07501.jpg <-- most recent pic of my hair/ guys this is weird really . i never thought my thinning dead and skin visible hair would turn out like thick black donkeys. look look my friends i can style them upwards and they stay like that all day like they saw a hot big tit milf. it is f@@@@ awesome. i am telling you i am going to kiss the indian guys of the study. i will also ship them a sheep for easter. i mean i really thank you all. i thank squeegee fo his study posts, i thank the community for the organized information and everything. now let the truth be heard to our thinning bros.

squeege where are you bro things are happening here.

<font size="5"><u><font size="1">[video=youtube;8-ejyHzz3XE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-ejyHzz3XE[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

i noted down the size of my lymph nodes . if tomorrow are smaller it means its from galea inflamation from heavy wounding. Doctor said the lymphs around neck reacted as i had severe trauma. lol. my galea now is 76 hours post wounding and redness(the visible inflamation which according to studies posted around here indicate that stem cells are being released) is reduced by 80% i would say/ so that would be a 4-5 day of stem cell enviroment. this is just my theory.i am not a scientist i am just into hi teck stuff so i manage to figure some cool things on my own. btw one lymph is located behind ear and due to size it got my hearing was reduced but now it gets restored by the time.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
LOL 2young you're awesome bro . Keep us updated with your drama . haha :D good luck

Make sure you disinfect the dermaroller, i used to get ear infections every winter and ended up developing a lymph node behind ear to fight infection, now i dont have them anymore ever. Ou may want to put castor oil on lymph nodes they shrink them ober time same as moles

ceasar23

Reaction score
@2young Im absolutely with you.I have also swollen lymph nodes since starting derma rolling. Guess its a normal body reaction preventing infections

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tens of new terminals show up on macro mode plus many newly double graft thick donkey hair neogenesys.
remain hair keeps thickening fast .DSC07504.jpg

Morinohtar

Reaction score
Nice, 2young :) But like ppl already said, take a notch down. Dont roll until those things disappear. Then next time you roll dont over do it, unless you want those nodes to keep appearing...

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i will maybe wait until it calms. they already are getting smaller. as the redness does. i think they have the same pace as the redness on head.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
2Young I have to say i am a bit jealous of your results, i have been going backwards, my sides are growing faster but thats from msm and vitamins. The hair on top is badly shedding. Only 5 rolls though so plenty of time for regrowth. Hopeflly next hair cycle will show some improvement. I did notice a few new hairs in the same hole but even they fell out lol.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
satisfan i noticed results after 6th roll. but dramatically fast. also be ready for this next 15 days. roll hard enough(not as me lol) and rub hard your minoxidil 3-4 days 24h after wound. it will come. trust me.its proven science.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I am rolling hard.just not quite as crazy as you but i still drew pretty good blood last time. I believe in the science behind it, i just know not all treatments work for everyone so i am not getting my hopes too high, cautiously optimistic

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
Estrogen and estraidol for hairloss? As far as i know i thought testosterone and dht levels are what is causing hair loss, in fact i read that supplementing with progesterone will help balance out the two testosterone and estrogen especially to minimize esteogen since that has been a culptlrit of high dht levels...are u sure about taking estrogen?

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
Estrogen and estraidol for hairloss? As far as i know i thought testosterone and dht levels are what is causing hair loss, in fact i read that supplementing with progesterone will help balance out the two testosterone and estrogen especially to minimize esteogen since that has been a culptlrit of high dht levels...are u sure about taking estrogen?

Estradiol levels are lower in a male pattern baldness scalp due to hypoxia. DHT isn't bad for the hair it's the scalps environment that makes it bad... This is already proven.

- - - Updated - - -

@Belief.. I really think that all of us on here can grow their hair back.

According to this study.. we still all have our follicles.. but the micro-inflammation going on will bring some side-effects , fibrosis, hardening of the collagen, reduction of endothelial microstructures etc.. which takes a lot of time to reverse. This is where the derma roller comes in the game! This is why the new balders should not wait when they start noticing their hair thinning.

Bald scalp in men with androgenetic alopecia retains hair follicle stem cells but lacks CD200-rich and CD34-positive hair follicle progenitor cells.

Garza LA, Yang CC, Zhao T, Blatt HB, Lee M, He H, Stanton DC, Carrasco L, Spiegel JH, Tobias JW, Cotsarelis G.
Source

Department of Dermatology, Kligman Laboratories, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19104, USA.

Abstract

Androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), also known as common baldness, is characterized by a marked decrease in hair follicle size, which could be related to the loss of hair follicle stem or progenitor cells. To test this hypothesis, we analyzed bald and non-bald scalp from Androgenetic Alopecia individuals for the presence of hair follicle stem and progenitor cells. Cells expressing cytokeratin15 (KRT15), CD200, CD34, and integrin, α6 (ITGA6) were quantitated via flow cytometry. High levels of KRT15 expression correlated with stem cell properties of small cell size and quiescence. These KRT15(hi) stem cells were maintained in bald scalp samples. However, CD200(hi)ITGA6(hi) and CD34(hi) cell populations--which both possessed a progenitor phenotype, in that they localized closely to the stem cell-rich bulge area but were larger and more proliferative than the KRT15(hi) stem cells--were markedly diminished. In functional assays, analogous CD200(hi)Itga6(hi) cells from murine hair follicles were multipotent and generated new hair follicles in skin reconstitution assays. These findings support the notion that a defect in conversion of hair follicle stem cells to progenitor cells plays a role in the pathogenesis of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Crazy... I was just reading a Cotsarelis study... But yea then in that case I agree 100%. The earlier you counteract male pattern baldness (correctly of course) the faster you will get all of your hair back, the more time you wait the LONGER it'll take you to gain all of your hair back BUT all of us can expect a full recovery especially if this has been going on less than 5 years or so.

So in short: Earlier you start=The faster you'll recover your hair The later you start=The more time it'll take you to regain your hair but you can still expect a full recovery. Agree?

- - - Updated - - -

Hey BeliefISKEY, could you share where do you have that Violet ray from and how u use it? :) thx

I got your PM but can't PM you back bro....

Status
Not open for further replies.