New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no finasteride friend and i never will. i am using rogaine. 5% foam but i reduced it 40% it doesnt add up due to mi theory that much.

ah guys forgot to tell.

my hair is super super shinny like when i was supplementing it with ipofaes,(like extreme amounts of omega stuff.)

an other proof it works.

sorry for the vid but i liked it very. sorry.
<font size="5">[video=youtube;kei20Et5Kuo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kei20Et5Kuo[/video]

Finco

Reaction score
Ahh I see. What's your theory behind this?

These are my progress pics so far, please tell me if you think you see any improvement.

1.jpg2.jpg

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking at some macros today and the amount of thick black hairs coming back through is really encouraging. I think 2014 is the year for major recovery for all us rollers.

ROLL ON, ROLLERS...AND ROLL ON 2014! :punk:

Finco

Reaction score
Hello mate. Never used finasteride, no. Just rolling & Kirkland Minoxidil 5%.

That's good to hear mate, I've been on it for about a year and hadn't really seen any results till I started rolling so I'm hoping to drop the poison soon.

Can you see the pictures above? Wasn't sure whether they were showing up or not.

Cheers

Kalio

Reaction score
Those results are crazy Finco, is that from Dermarolling alone or did you recently (3, 4 months ago) start with finasteride/minoxidl?

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
I have been a lurker on this thread for a long time. I am 34 years old and a NW3 with a slightly thinning crown. I was on finasteride for 18 months along with minoxidil 5% twice a day. I dropped finasteride 3 months ago because i saw very little improvement. I carried on using minoxidil though and started using a 1.5mm dermaroller 6 weeks ago and have now done 6 rolls with a lot of bleeding ( one every week. ) I can honestly say my crown does look like it has improved and i have a lot of vellus hairs on my temples that were not there before, until i started with the dermaroller i saw nothing so in my opinion the roller has definitely done something.

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I can see the pics, Finco. You're doing well, man! Congrats!

- - - Updated - - -

I have been a lurker on this thread for a long time. I am 34 years old and a NW3 with a slightly thinning crown. I was on finasteride for 18 months along with minoxidil 5% twice a day. I dropped finasteride 3 months ago because i saw very little improvement. I carried on using minoxidil though and started using a 1.5mm dermaroller 6 weeks ago and have now done 6 rolls with a lot of bleeding ( one every week. ) I can honestly say my crown does look like it has improved and i have a lot of vellus hairs on my temples that were not there before, until i started with the dermaroller i saw nothing so in my opinion the roller has definitely done something.

Yet another satisfied customer. Keep on rolling, man. It'll only get better.

Finco

Reaction score
Those results are crazy Finco, is that from Dermarolling alone or did you recently (3, 4 months ago) start with finasteride/minoxidl?

Thanks mate, I've been using finasteride and minoxidil since about january this year, but I saw little improvement. I started DR in october so the first photo is pretty much baseline, the second photo is about 2/2 half months in. I've been using finasteride throughout but as I had little improvement with finasteride on it's own ide say the results where down to DR.

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
guys zgts dermarollers su*** a bit. They dont wanna go fully into my scalp.my 5$ one from china is doing much better .

was excited about todays rolling session,more blood and really hard pressure.I just dont know atm if i shell wash my hair with wather to wash out all the dried blood on the scalp,or isnt there an diff if im washing them tmw?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
guys zgts dermarollers su*** a bit. They dont wanna go fully into my scalp.my 5$ one from china is doing much better .

was excited about todays rolling session,more blood and really hard pressure.I just dont know atm if i shell wash my hair with wather to wash out all the dried blood on the scalp,or isnt there an diff if im washing them tmw?

Now you tell us, I just got that brand in 2mm in the mail yesterday, my 1.5 was from china. Havent used it yet but it looks much more quality, the needles look a lot longer for .5 mm longer thats for sure

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

I am rocking their 3.0mm with no problems whatsoever!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.