New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
This is my goal!! But we had acquired more knowledge than him.. We have some advantage!

joseph49853

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...eedling/page15

http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact...eedling/page24

- - - Updated - - -

Totally man!! **** this hairloss bull****!! :firing: Alexandra Stan is hot as hell! god!:jackit:

squeege, but you have to admit that the after picture is really darker and more blury... I think 2young even had better results then joseph so far

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
squeege, but you have to admit that the after picture is really darker and more blury... I think 2young even had better results then joseph so far

I haven't seen any regrowth like that on bald temples ever. Read the thread RA, there is a deeper explanation. The guy was the true pioneer as well running the 1.5mm back then.

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen any regrowth like that on bald temples ever. Read the thread RA, there is a deeper explanation. The guy was the true pioneer as well running the 1.5mm back then.

well it is truly impressive, no doubt about it, do you think that the guy is still around?

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
well it is truly impressive, no doubt about it, do you think that the guy is still around?

Been a few years.. I haven't see him around since the last forum updates..

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical finasteride doesn't work, It gets into your bloodstream and get quickly synthesized. It doesn't work locally where you apply the cream.

Squeege , I respect to you're opinion and thanks for you're reply , I haven't use that and I will not say my opinion about something which I don't use it normally. I just read 4 studies about that which one of them was in the university of Tehran . 3 of them said it works and 1 one of them not .
Anyhow , I have heard some people say it should go to bloodstream and I think there is not enough studies about that to prove the result. I just think to add finasteride to my Lipogaine to see if it gives me better result , Since Lipogaine was did a good job on my hairline so far. Has anybody tried it?

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score

The after picture is darker but i think its fair to say he definitely got some regrowth. If i can get my hairline like that i would be very happy, If im honest i would be happy with a NW2.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score

When I first started 9 weeks ago my temples were bald about 3/4 inch from juvenile hairline, now I have terminal hairs that are longer than the ****ing dermaroller 1.5 mm and they are growing, using nothing but high dosages of msm and vitamin c and on my last session, I dipped dermaroller in crude oil after each roll with some minoxidil, but that's the only time I used it.

Best at way to see results is too put your head up to the light and wet hair then dry then come through lifting up hairs. Now they are visible to eyes. It's funny because I was 16, now 26 when my temples started thinning, and I always thought poking holes in area would somehow allow hair to grow and I would do it once a year about.

If you haven't had your hairline fill in by week 9 your hair loss is either more severe or you are rolling too hard and probably missing out on all 3 phases in wound healing and not progressing.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Squeege , I respect to you're opinion and thanks for you're reply , I haven't use that and I will not say my opinion about something which I don't use it normally. I just read 4 studies about that which one of them was in the university of Tehran . 3 of them said it works and 1 one of them not .
Anyhow , I have heard some people say it should go to bloodstream and I think there is not enough studies about that to prove the result. I just think to add finasteride to my Lipogaine to see if it gives me better result , Since Lipogaine was did a good job on my hairline so far. Has anybody tried it?

Why you don't ask that questions that got asked a millions times in the threads dedicated for it? You are beating a dead horse man. Parsia, crush some in your topical if it can make you feel better. finasteride works better systematically.
- - - Updated - - -

When I first started 9 weeks ago my temples were bald about 3/4 inch from juvenile hairline, now I have terminal hairs that are longer than the ****ing dermaroller 1.5 mm and they are growing, using nothing but high dosages of msm and vitamin c and on my last session, I dipped dermaroller in crude oil after each roll with some minoxidil, but that's the only time I used it.

Best at way to see results is too put your head up to the light and wet hair then dry then come through lifting up hairs. Now they are visible to eyes. It's funny because I was 16 when my temples started thinning, and I always thought poking holes in area would somehow allow hair to grow and I would do it once a year about.

If you haven't had your hairline fill in by week 9 your hair loss is either more severe or you are rolling too hard and probably missing out on all 3 phases in wound healing and not progressing.

My whole epidermis is mutating right now.. this is unreal.. All the littles dots are popping everywhere like in my teens. Derma roller when done right is the best tool to recover from stupid baldness.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, the human body is pretty smart, too bad you have to induce it, I think in the future our bodies will know how to do this by itself. Evolution is no joke, look how much we evolved in 100 years. I'm thinking full recovery with no miniaturization in 6 months, hopefully sooner then 3 months for my new hairs to reach 1cm

by the way I like the tone you use squeegee in this forum straight to the point with a positive attitude, no bs and no wasting time on nonsense. That's called progress

- - - Updated - - -

Baldness is caused by the scalp drying out from bad circulation. Dermarolling rebuilds proper environment full of blood vessels for a healthy scalp and hair follicles. Once everyone grows their hair back, do whatever you can on a daily basis to maintain circulation in scalp, exercise handstands, dermarolling, scalp massages hot/cold showers, healthy diet, whatever suits you.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I agree, the human body is pretty smart, too bad you have to induce it, I think in the future our bodies will know how to do this by itself. Evolution is no joke, look how much we evolved in 100 years. I'm thinking full recovery with no miniaturization in 6 months, hopefully sooner then 3 months for my new hairs to reach 1cm

by the way I like the tone you use squeegee in this forum straight to the point with a positive attitude, no bs and no wasting time on nonsense. That's called progress

- - - Updated - - -

Baldness is caused by the scalp drying out from bad circulation. Dermarolling rebuilds proper environment full of blood vessels for a healthy scalp and hair follicles. Once everyone grows their hair back, do whatever you can on a daily basis to maintain circulation in scalp, exercise handstands, dermarolling, scalp massages hot/cold showers, healthy diet, whatever suits you.

Youcandoit.. I'm really happy that you joined this forum! Finally some brain and good attitude!! Good to see members like yourself and 2Young around! It is a breath of fresh air... So many hairloss forums.. not much knowledge, initiative and positive thinking! Troops moral is the most important think during a war.

Blood carry life and oxygen for proper cell functions.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score

I hope youre joking.

Squeegee has violated a number of forum rules; insulting, humiliating and mocking other forum members engaged in dermarolling as well as other initiatives. If we're going to be critical of Squeegee, you should point out his flaws as well as his strengths. Fair game to Squeegee though, it's rare that you see so much of an effort to dig through, share and research so much information on any given topic. He's definitely an asset, but his tone has NOT always been tolerable.

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score

- - - Updated - - -

Some nice bro-science right there. Tell us, how much have we evolved (in the strict sense of the word) in 100 years?

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
I

- - - Updated - - -

Some nice bro-science right there. Tell us, how much have we evolved (in the strict sense of the word) in 100 years?

I meant technology wise but not much as far as human biology, but I believe spiritual growth will unlock the full potential of our DNA. Our DNA has all the codes in it that knows what to do already, just a matter of evolution. The human vessel will improve, the body isn't made to suffer but for enjoyment of life. The 95% of Dna scientist call junk is interdimensional and in time it wall all be unlocked.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

BushBush.. start a thread about it if you want to stir the pot about nothing.:argue:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Posts containing absurd information and ridiculous claims should not go unchallenged.

are you going to start a fight with everything absurd to you? We all have different perception about any given subjects. Start a thread about it for ****sakes. This has nothing to do with the derma rolling. All experimental treatments are bros-science. Who gives a **** anyways.. You here reading the thread.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Squeegee knows ther are doers and there are followers, people like BushBush proabably voted for the idiot bush and are waiting for someone to do it before them and they need an example to follow. They are not thinkers, they believe your mind is just meant to observe. So people like us will lead the blind. There are women incarnated in male bodies like BushBush they will evolve last .

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
Squeegee knows ther are doers and there are followers, people like BushBush proabably voted for the idiot bush and are waiting for someone to do it before them and they need an example to follow. They are not thinkers, they believe your mind is just meant to observe. So people like us will lead the blind.

Personal attacks with a touch of delusions of grandeur.

The human vessel will improve, the body isn't made to suffer but for enjoyment of life.
The 95% of Dna scientist call junk is interdimensional and in time it wall all be unlocked.

Good luck with that "interdimensional" DNA. Who would have thought it? The cure to hair loss lies in another dimension.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
This message is hidden because FredTheBelgian is on your ignore list.

Go to Settings right top corner of your screen EDIT IGNORE LIST Left bottom corner Add member: FredTheBelgian Thanks me Later.

Status
Not open for further replies.