New Northwestern Article On finasteride And dutasteride. (bad News)

INT

Reaction score
Full head of hair > A working penis

Real talk though, I haven't had sides on the drug but I always feel bad for the ones with beta genes that can't handle it, as it is like one of the only real things that works for hair loss.

My IQ just dropped 20 points from reading that.

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im 8months in on finasteride 32yrs old and last nite i was getting oral n my erection was soft as hell..never ever has happened b4...i wasnt drinking no i dont take any other meds besides finasteride...kinda scary...will report back
How long you been on finasteride? Also I've had this happen to me before when I was only 20 and on no meds. If you're nervous or thinking about it, it can make it near impossible to get it up. Your mind is a very powerful thing. If you're never getting morning wood then I would get a little worried because it probably isn't in your head.

hollow11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long you been on finasteride? Also I've had this happen to me before when I was only 20 and on no meds. If you're nervous or thinking about it, it can make it near impossible to get it up. Your mind is a very powerful thing. If you're never getting morning wood then I would get a little worried because it probably isn't in your head.
I rarely get morning wood and I'm in my early twenties. My penis works fine though, although i haven't tried having children at that age obviously

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I rarely get morning wood and I'm in my early twenties. My penis works fine though, although i haven't tried having children at that age obviously
If you rarely got it before finasteride then no worries. It's really if you notice a change.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I am very glad I got on the drug. I have been on it 15 months now. The only side I have is watery semen, and watery semen is a million times better than balding imo. It has lessened the depth of my temple recession and thickened my forelock, and I can still get off multiple times a day.

On any drug you can expect changes in your body. It's a drug after all. Being a pretty boy manlet, for me the reward far outweighed the risk, as I knew I had a small chance of developing ED but a 100% chance of continued balding should I choose not to try it

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I am very glad I got on the drug. I have been on it 15 months now. The only side I have is watery semen, and watery semen is a million times better than balding imo. It has lessened the depth of my temple recession and thickened my forelock, and I can still get off multiple times a day.

On any drug you can expect changes in your body. It's a drug after all. Being a pretty boy manlet, for me the reward far outweighed the risk, as I knew I had a small chance of developing ED but a 100% chance of continued balding should I choose not to try it
It's good to know you are fine :)

But unfortunately people like me who stopped take finasteride 1 year ago and still sides....I hope I will back to my old again