New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025.

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A satisfying sex life is better than having hair but you don't need to compromise either to have both
You do need. The hairloss medicines are anti-dht.

And drugs that are not anti-dht like minoxidil and ketoconazol, are really bad for your heart.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Exwhyyou picture.PNG

Dude your face is literally just the letter E, no amount of hair and mewing is gonna change the fact that you'll never be a B

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news bro

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few life observations from someone a few years older:

-Women in their 20s care about looks.

-Women in their 30s+ care more about security/stability (financial, career, independence etc). Yes some women (particularly the Instagram/Tiktok/gym type) still care about looks. If you care about these women, hit the gym. Also how you dress/come across matters as much as looks.

-You'll lose your hair in your 60s anyway, so better to find someone less shallow now.

-I'd guestimate 60%? of guys older than 35 have recession. I think women subconsciously accept it, so they are less likely to discriminate. A lot of women just want someone trustworthy who they can enjoy life with.

-Given the serious diseases in life, don't mess with your body. Western diet is bad enough. Our bodies are a melting pot of chemistry compounds.

-I follow general medical advances and based on recent breakthroughs with much harder problems they will solve baldness one day. However, I don't know when because i think hairloss takes a back seat in terms of priority compared with MS, cancer, Parkinsons etc.
Women in their 30s care too. Literally every woman is addicted to tiktok now and validation through social media. A bald man would NEVER give validation. If anything a woman will be shamed for dating a bald man. Their friends would say "why are you settling for a subhuman?" Women in their 30s also have more standards when it comes to money on top of it which actually makes them more shallow.

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
Women in their 30s care too. Literally every woman is addicted to tiktok now and validation through social media. A bald man would NEVER give validation. If anything a woman will be shamed for dating a bald man. Their friends would say "why are you settling for a subhuman?" Women in their 30s also have more standards when it comes to money on top of it which actually makes them more shallow.
I would give hair pieces/wigs a shot if your hairloss is this bad and you think it's holding you back this much. You could continue to take dutasteride while trying it out if you're tolerating it well too. The alternative is you can transition with hormone replacement therapy... Gee I love living in the 21st century, we have such great options for hair loss!

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So what are you waiting for then? Why do you dodge my inquiries about your failed potential (lack of willingness to try an extreme regimen) and continue to complain about your troubles in dating women? They don't want you bro you might as well chase your hair instead of pussy. I bet you smell bad (testosterone).
Hahaha man you made me laugh. You are totally wrong.
Anyway I think the best solution for you is to castrate yourself, to become a woman with no sexual power but with a full head of hair. You will have the best women (you will not, I am being ironic).

It_is_over_for_nw7

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would give hair pieces/wigs a shot if your hairloss is this bad and you think it's holding you back this much. You could continue to take dutasteride while trying it out if you're tolerating it well too. The alternative is you can transition with hormone replacement therapy... Gee I love living in the 21st century, we have such great options for hair loss!
I did try a hair system. It was the most blackpilling experience. Women treat you way better but in the end I'm living a lie.

nickga

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is about "New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025"

Its not about bro science on why minoxidil dont work (it do work greatly) or some other thing you guys cry about

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is about "New treatments coming out 2024 or max 2025"

Its not about bro science on why minoxidil dont work (it do work greatly) or some other thing you guys cry about
I told you in the beginning. I will copy and paste:

The only new treatment for 2025: Fitusteride, a mix between finasteride and dutasteride, 200% effective, specially designed for those who are looking forward to losing their penis.

Intrigued77777777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm your doctor and I'm prescribing you estradiol lmfao. Your mom is reading up on these so called 'incels' and she's getting worried about you.
Genuine question, are you 16/17?

(Apologies to all the 16 and 17yr olds reading this, didn't mean to insult you)