No One Believes I'm Balding

G

wastingpenguins

let me just point out that I do not own, nor control, the Baldulatorâ„¢ I only call on it from time to time to process a head or two, the Baldulatorâ„¢ is owned and serviced by American Baldulation Services

cheers

Ty

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dont care about them , if you feel you are thinning and balding start doing something about it now before its too late and when they say something is happening that time would be too late.

circusrat

Reaction score
I feel the exact same way darkly.

One day your ok with it, the next you think its awful and feel like your hairs are committing mutiny.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey darkly, kind of a random question, but from your pics it looks like we have similar hairlines. i was just curious, what does your hair look like when its wet? is it the typical you can't see any scalp if it wet and down, or is there scalp that shows up along lines where the hair has adhered to each other when wet?

the only reason i ask, is i was thinking of taking my hair shorter like yours, but i'm scared that it will look too thin, since my hair shows some definite scalp when wet.

on a side note, your hair looks good man, with propecia maintaining for seven years, you have little to worry about. best of luck man. I wish i would have started when i was 22!!!

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Trent,

When my hair is wet, it actually looks really good. I have really thick hair and a natural wave in it, so when it gets wet, the wave goes away and my hair seems longer and covers more.