norwood 6 at 21. officially bald :( (pics inside)

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad. You're so disabled by your baldness according to what you said in this thread that you won't even work or go to school, yet you're afraid of any treatments stronger than finasteride. Unfortunately that's not a winning combo.

A transplant will look very poor for you as you will have insufficient donor density and with such aggressive baldness even your donor hair may thin further over time.
well a transplant is all i can do, thats my long term thing. and i know i'm socially disabled, but getting more money is easier than getting the mentality needed to get on that extreme regime

anyways transplant will still be better than it, and its all i can do really. i've seen a fair amount of nw6s who get transplants, at least enough for a shaved head/buzzcut. i dont mind it being thin in the back as much as it being thin in the front (of course)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
well a transplant is all i can do, thats my long term thing. and i know i'm socially disabled, but getting more money is easier than getting the mentality needed to get on that extreme regime

anyways transplant will still be better than it, and its all i can do really. i've seen a fair amount of nw6s who get transplants, at least enough for a shaved head/buzzcut. i dont mind it being thin in the back as much as it being thin in the front (of course)

I disagree. You could regrow to a thick nw2-3 with an aggression regimen. Plenty of guys have done it before. A transplant will give you almost nothing.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 i would think hard about this buzz cut idea

i know its appealing, and i would love to do the same but do your research man. ask fred to send you some close ups via pm to see what your really getting when you do this

it wont look like a normal thin buzz cut

you will have thick short spikey hairs spread across a large area.

look what happened to @FWIW

this is typical of what a buzz cut looks like with surgery. and from a so called top doctor too

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I disagree. You could regrow to a thick nw2-3 with an aggression regimen. Plenty of guys have done it before. A transplant will give you almost nothing.
well i have facial hair i could use for a transplant too. and i've already been off all meds for 3 years now, i quit the meds after they didnt do much being on them for 2.5 years

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Exodus2011 i would think hard about this buzz cut idea

i know its appealing, and i would love to do the same but do your research man. ask fred to send you some close ups via pm to see what your really getting when you do this

it wont look like a normal thin buzz cut

you will have thick short spikey hairs spread across a large area.

look what happened to @FWIW

this is typical of what a buzz cut looks like with surgery. and from a so called top doctor too
oh yea of course. its long term anyways as i'm still very f*****g disabled lol.

and yea about your other post i'm definitely a lot more used to baldness mentally. commisserating with other uglies and incels and baldies has really helped a lot, i realize uglies are also on my "team" so to speak, and theres a good amount of them <3. i've also gotten better at coping. but idk in other ways i'm actually worse, my coping routine is so hardcore now lol. and i have anger built up at normeis and blue pillers.

so it hasn't been totally an improvement. overall though it definitely has. i'd estimate i'm 50% happier than i was when i made the original post

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be happier if you did something that helped you grow back your hair. Just saying. Your body your choice. But i think its foolish. If you're this disabled and miserable what do you really have to lose?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You'd be happier if you did something that helped you grow back your hair. Just saying. Your body your choice. But i think its foolish. If you're this disabled and miserable what do you really have to lose?
its not foolish if i'm iffy about having panc attacks daily. thats what i get if i take undocumented unsubstantiated chemicals. believe it or not peace of mind is something i have left to lose, along with a lot of other things

what norwood are you? no offense but its mainly low norwoods that have this mindset

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
its not foolish if i'm iffy about having panc attacks daily. thats what i get if i take undocumented unsubstantiated chemicals. believe it or not peace of mind is something i have left to lose, along with a lot of other things

what norwood are you? no offense but its mainly low norwoods that have this mindset

I was born with something that looks like a nw2a. Ie. A freakishly large forehead. I've had hair anxiety my whole life. At least certainly from age 10 onwards. I've spent my whole life afraid that when i run my giant forehead will show, or if i walk down the street the wind will blow and the same will happen. I've been obsessed with my hairline just about as long as my memory goes back.

I also have an awful facial structure and I'm short. This severely restricts my dating life. So to me maximizing my appearance is very important and baldness is not an option.

The worse i ever got was a deep nw2 with thinning to a nw3, but this minimizes how bad it was because it doesn't account for how horrible my hairline was even before hair loss.

In recovering and I'm in the early nw2 range now. Should be back to nw1 soon if it continues. For me, this is peace of mind. I was getting suicidal two months ago when i thought continued balding was inevitable for me.

It may sound silly but one of my greatest remaining dreams in life is to be attractive enough to get dates i would actually like to go on, for example on tinder/pof/okc or in a bar or club. It may never be possible but for me that's something i just want to have before i die. I can't achieve it if i go balder so I'm willing to do anything to stop it.

Once i hit nw1 I'll get the final stage of my forehead reduction and then try again with seeing if i can achieve my goal. If not I'm mostly out of options since there's not much else about me i can safely change. But at least i tried. Then i guess it's hookers and sugar babies or nothing at all. Probably nothing at all.

Don't mean to hijack your thread with my life story. But it's true we all have our own perspectives and priorities with hair and our lives, and i don't think just stating my Norwood alone without context would have adequately answered what you were asking.

Either way you're a good guy and i hope you get what you want. I will tell you at least for me there has been little better than the feeling of watching my hair grow back. Don't discount how much joy that can bring.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was born with something that looks like a nw2a. Ie. A freakishly large forehead. I've had hair anxiety my whole life. At least certainly from age 10 onwards. I've spent my whole life afraid that when i run my giant forehead will show, or if i walk down the street the wind will blow and the same will happen. I've been obsessed with my hairline just about as long as my memory goes back.

I also have an awful facial structure and I'm short. This severely restricts my dating life. So to me maximizing my appearance is very important and baldness is not an option.

The worse i ever got was a deep nw2 with thinning to a nw3, but this minimizes how bad it was because it doesn't account for how horrible my hairline was even before hair loss.

In recovering and I'm in the early nw2 range now. Should be back to nw1 soon if it continues. For me, this is peace of mind. I was getting suicidal two months ago when i thought continued balding was inevitable for me.

It may sound silly but one of my greatest remaining dreams in life is to be attractive enough to get dates i would actually like to go on, for example on tinder/pof/okc or in a bar or club. It may never be possible but for me that's something i just want to have before i die. I can't achieve it if i go balder so I'm willing to do anything to stop it.

Once i hit nw1 I'll get the final stage of my forehead reduction and then try again with seeing if i can achieve my goal. If not I'm mostly out of options since there's not much else about me i can safely change. But at least i tried. Then i guess it's hookers and sugar babies or nothing at all. Probably nothing at all.

Don't mean to hijack your thread with my life story. But it's true we all have our own perspectives and priorities with hair and our lives, and i don't think just stating my Norwood alone without context would have adequately answered what you were asking.

Either way you're a good guy and i hope you get what you want. I will tell you at least for me there has been little better than the feeling of watching my hair grow back. Don't discount how much joy that can bring.
Ah i see. Yea same here. Im 5'6 and have a girls size body so im already at a disadvantage, i understand

And im totally with you about going on a date with a worthwhile female being one of the most inportant things in life. Ive mentioned this multiple times here :p

Idk i was thinking about looking into f*****g transgender hormones just to regrow hair tbh, im that desperate. I just dont want my sex drive killed, trust me hair is extremely important to me theres a reason i gave up on living because of it

I wore a wig the other day just by myself to see what it feels like and i swear i felt like frodo after he destroyed the ring. Felt like a huge weight was lifted from my soul, and FFS i didnt even go out with it! Lol

Stanx22

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah i see. Yea same here. Im 5'6 and have a girls size body so im already at a disadvantage, i understand

And im totally with you about going on a date with a worthwhile female being one of the most inportant things in life. Ive mentioned this multiple times here :p

Idk i was thinking about looking into f*****g transgender hormones just to regrow hair tbh, im that desperate. I just dont want my sex drive killed, trust me hair is extremely important to me theres a reason i gave up on living because of it

I wore a wig the other day just by myself to see what it feels like and i swear i felt like frodo after he destroyed the ring. Felt like a huge weight was lifted from my soul, and FFS i didnt even go out with it! Lol
Life is a dark hell for some people. I'd sacrifice 40 years of my life to have decent genetics. Lol i won't even be a slayer and don't want to, i just want a cute girl to love me and have kids with her. I'm extremely curious to know how does being a father feel. I know that i'm still young to say something like that, but i'm sure that i'll feel the same curiosity for the next 60 or whatever years i have left in life. The most thing i hate right now is how people contempt my suffering because i'm still young and it doesn't make sense, i should actually be suffering more because i've not gained enough experience and maturity to deal with such problems. I know that i whine a lot like a little b**ch and that bothers people (understandable), so i decided to just keep it inside me because people aren't fit to deal with others' problems when they have sh*t tons themselves.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Money can be replaced. His mental health is already shot.

Health is a risk agreed. But to me my hair is important to my health since i want to off myself when I'm losing.

To each his own.
Ehh mental health is hanging by a thread. If i got on those meds there goes thead lol. Its mainly possible health sides that scares me, not to mention theres no good evidence for their efficacy

Actually @EvilLocks and @WhitePolarBear have gone to a mental hospital and i havent so theres that :p. Ive gotten close though. But i need my routine so i never did

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

With wigs you are trading one anxiety for another. You will spend the rest of your life anxious about the blend, color, fade, density, whether the tape is showing, whether the knots are showing etc.

It's not a great life. Plus explaining it eventually to a girl and having her break up with you over it.

Heavy antiandrogens (with the exception of high dose topical RU and daro) do have the risk of sexual dysfunction. But the body rebounds.

The main point is to try so you can see what you can get back. If you never try you will never know. You could even do daro+ru+minoxidil topically and have a good chance of recovery but this would not be cheap and its all "off label".

I'm sure you've seen all the examples of slick bald guys who have gone back to nw3 on heavy regimens. After that its just figuring out what you need to maintain it.

Or if nothing grows back then you know your follicles are truly dead and you can drop the idea.

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ehh mental health is hanging by a thread. If i got on those meds there goes thead lol. Its mainly possible health sides that scares me, not to mention theres no good evidence for their efficacy

Actually @EvilLocks and @WhitePolarBear have gone to a mental hospital and i havent so theres that :p. Ive gotten close though. But i need my routine so i never did

so things are going okay recently? you have any hobbies you enjoy?

you’re english right? karl pilkington is my bald hero :D

EvilLocks

Reaction score
With wigs you are trading one anxiety for another. You will spend the rest of your life anxious about the blend, color, fade, density, whether the tape is showing, whether the knots are showing etc.

It's not a great life. Plus explaining it eventually to a girl and having her break up with you over it.

It makes me depressed beyond belief that I could be spending the next 60 years with a dead rat glued to my scalp. But as a woman, what choice do I have?

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It makes me depressed beyond belief that I could be spending the next 60 years with a dead rat glued to my scalp. But as a woman, what choice do I have?
Have you ever tried any proven medicines for FPHL?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
@Exodus2011 , you actually have a decent jaw structure from what I can see from your pictures. I think you call pull the look off, your head shape is good too.

Don't listen to this guy about taking tranny drugs, just save for a transplant and eventually get a consultation for your frontal third. But fix everything else in your life along the way, and you should be good to go dude :).