Not a paranoid post, i promise

worried

Established Member
Reaction score
Have your mom read the label on your Propecia, specifically the warnings. Then tell her, hey, I might be taking Propecia, but at least you don't have to worry about me getting someone pregnant!

I actually did tell her that, in jest. She didn't laugh ;)

Biostudent: Every now and then, you hear from someone who said they quit propecia and their sexual side effects never went away. It was a reference to that, though I don't know the validity of it.

Which leads me into something else I have discovered. About a week ago, I was tired of having the whole "no day-time erections" and feeling sort of disconnected feeling from my libido. This may sound weird but bare with me...

Before going to bed, I would find some pictures of women I found attractive on the internet and focus all of my attention on becoming aroused. The first couple times, it was difficult and almost didn't work but then I sort of started getting the hang of it. So last night, I went out and bought some of that L-arginine stuff. I meant to take it this morning to try it out but forgot. While I was at school today, I randomly got erections atleast 3 times where as I hadn't had any the past 2 and a half months I had been on propecia. Perhaps I had one of those low side-effects days but I am going to keep up on my exercise and see if it helps. If anyone is interested in the results, just ask I guess :oops: