O.t. Blonde Dallas Lawyer Harasses Male Uber Driver With "kidnapping". Fired

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, off topic, but intersexual marketplace discussions are always relevant.--in particular-----when a woman that thinks she's hot can "ruin" someone she considers beneath her.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/dallas/2017/11/11/listen-dallas-prosecutor-accuses-lost-uber-driver-kidnapping-rant-night-bar ""Was extremely drunk, and when he got lost after she gave him instructions to correct the GPS, she claimed """"I know people, im the DA (actually she was assistant). I will have you charged with kidnapping, since you are impeding intentionally my capability of going where I want to go""""
1510438654-image-(2).png
1510445536-platt.jpg
NW2, imagine if he'd been balder, she would have brought out the "ugly *** bald taxi driver" sh*t.

Wow here's another pic of JODY WARNER, geez, this one is hitting the wall

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmkAJhAonHiD_KXPxKP0D1X25Ol9W7rg_yq3sAwqciPBZJqOAZ.jpg

Last edited:

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I could secretly audio record every minute of my day 24/7 for the rest of my life. I could possibly get in trouble for doing that at work if anyone found out. But we live in a world where I feel like as a man we are at constant threat of being accused of something we may not have done. And all it takes is an accusation to ruin you.

All these sexual assault cases in the news have escalated my stress over this massively. Most of those guys that have been in the news sound like complete psychopaths. But how can you really know? What's to stop someone from saying the same about you some time? It can even be 20 years from now where they say you did something you did not do at all. Then what?

I don't know if I'm being irrational. But this has been disturbing me a lot lately. I carry myself very professionally and carefully with women. But anyone can say anything. I think it's going to get to the point where men running 24/7 audio recorders becomes standard. It will just become reasonable to expect you must do this as a man to protect against these types of claims.

fordmollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you've been charged with a DUI or drug-impaired driving offense in Ottawa or Eastern Ontario, AGP LLP's experienced DUI lawyer can provide the expert legal representation you need. Specializing in DUI Ontario cases, our lawyer will guide you through the complexities of the legal system, ensuring you get the best possible defense. Trust AGP LLP to protect your rights and help you navigate this challenging time.