Official Hellouser To Kyoto Hair Congress 2017 Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, he will take his time and not rush it to give us the best news

He will most likely make a dedicated thread in the PAST HAIR LOSS CONFERENCES forum section, not here

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So is this thread just dead? Not a peep from Hellouser?
Was he jacked by the Yakuza?
Conference is an all day, every day overwhelming bonanza. I'm sure he is exhausted and trying to focus on drinking from a fire hose without spilling a drop; he can organize the info after the conference is over.

That's what I imagine.

Source: I do science conferences.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
...me too. logging into hairlosstalk every 20 minutes hoping to read hellouser post saying "Tsuji confirms cure will definitely be released by 2020, presented photos of NW7 to NW1 transformation, no cancer at all, price 2,000 dollars or less."
I hope it's not 2,000 lol that would mean a 10 year line to get your hair cloned. I wonder when he will update us.

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
...me too. logging into hairlosstalk every 20 minutes hoping to read hellouser post saying "Tsuji confirms cure will definitely be released by 2020, presented photos of NW7 to NW1 transformation, no cancer at all, price 2,000 dollars or less."

Ahahaha SAme... So sad ...

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It will be more like "Tsuji confirms regrowth of complete follicle hair in mice and monkeys, clinical trials will start by the end of 2018-2019.
No cancer and price is yet to be determined."

NewUser

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's a 16-hour flight from middle of North America, i.e. Chicago to Kyoto. Shave an hour or so off on the return flight. He's going to be suffering some serious jet lag I think.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to keep you all waiting. I'll give a small update;

I'm typing this from my phone and from the airplane on my flight back (and I'm moving for take off) to Canada. I took an extra day between Kyoto and Tokyo so I wouldn't have to rush and be as drained as I will be. That said, the Congress went both well and disappointing but not disappointing for any reasons to really be worried about. One thing I noticed is that it was a much smaller / quaint congress. It didn't feel as grand as Miami although the location of it was a so beautiful (I'll post pics when I get back). I attended every possible presentation I could. And here's the kicker, the schedule was rammed. There were almost no breaks between presentations. Some of the presentations ran long and I was a bit late for the following ones. The other problem was attendance by researchers.. A lot were absent so I couldn't get interviews, I'm really sorry about that. However, we can always do corresponding via email or some that so no big deal (that's the disappointing news). Otherwise, I have lots and lots to share. See you guys when I get back to Canada, get rest and get down to turning it all into readable stuff for you.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm typing this from my phone and from the airplane on my flight back (and I'm moving for take off) to Canada. I took an extra day between Kyoto and Tokyo so I wouldn't have to rush and be as drained as I will be. That said, the Congress went both well and disappointing but not disappointing for any reasons to really be worried about. One thing I noticed is that it was a much smaller / quaint congress. It didn't feel as grand as Miami although the location of it was a so beautiful (I'll post pics when I get back). I attended every possible presentation I could. And here's the kicker, the schedule was rammed. There were almost no breaks between presentations. Some of the presentations ran long and I was a bit late for the following ones. The other problem was attendance by researchers.. A lot were absent so I couldn't get interviews, I'm really sorry about that. However, we can always do corresponding via email or some that so no big deal (that's the disappointing news). Otherwise, I have lots and lots to share. See you guys when I get back to Canada, get rest and get down to turning it all into readable stuff for you.
In your opinion was there information there more promising than the information from Miamis congress or not?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
In your opinion was there information there more promising than the information from Miamis congress or not?

Yes, in some ways. Lots of new stuff to look into. Just please hang oh guys, the amount of content I have to work with is insane. It's gonna take me a while to get it all sorted, trimmed, organized and create videos and such. Essentially a full time job for the next week.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

did you have time to bang any hot asian chicks hellouser?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
did you have time to bang any hot asian chicks hellouser?

God I was so busy with everything, I barely had time for myself, really. I did sight see of course... And I have to say... I'm going to go back one day. Japan is absolutely amazing. I rarely ever say I'd go back to a country for travel but Japan will break the rule.

Alright, take off in a moment! Peace out my bald brethrens.

Dantes90

My Regimen
Reaction score
God I was so busy with everything, I barely had time for myself, really. I did sight see of course... And I have to say... I'm going to go back one day. Japan is absolutely amazing. I rarely ever say I'd go back to a country for travel but Japan will break the rule.

Alright, take off in a moment! Peace out my bald brethrens.

Thanks for taking time out of your schedule to go to the conference and bust your *** getting information for all of us man that is truly awesome and I can't wait to see what news you've brought back from the congress. That is good to hear about Japan as well I definitely plan on taking a trip there one of these days myself haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.