Oral Spironolactone works

Cassin

Reaction score
IBM said:
And so WHAT? What is your experience to say that Spironolactone is dangerous? Loosing our hair is not also dangerous?

No. Losing your hair is not dangerous.

And what is my experience...do you not see the listing I provided of official side effects?

powersam

Reaction score
well it wont kill you, but the potential side effects far outweigh the potential benefits in my mind.

ibm was well aware of the side effects before he started taking it though. i know this because i tried to talk him out of taking it on HairLossTalk.com chat once. he already knew exactly what it could do to him, so basically it comes down to personal choice.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, of course we are free to make our own decissions, but what if personal choice is based on a bad judgement caused by skewed self-perception?.

Everything is all right and sh*t, but if (I wish not) one day the guy awakes and realizes he´s having some sh*t happening on him, he may think (with a different judgement) that he was wrong, and that he had made a mistake with severe consequences for his health.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
Cassin said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Cassin said:
Sorry no. There is a place by my house that has a 10 tans for $100 special going right now. I am going to sign up for it tomorrow. Its one of those booth tans.

what have I become? :shock:

Cassin...how has your hair been since you started finasteride back in 03?? Have you maintained most of it?

I have maintained every single hair that I have kept since using finasteride. My hair has thicken and I regrew some as well. Keep in mind I also use CP's and Rogaine.

Cassin...if youve maintained for the past 4 years....why are you thinking of buzzing it? Did you start propecia at a latter stage? I mean thats 4 years of work your buzzing away.

Cassin

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
Cassin said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":37a6d]
Cassin said:
Sorry no. There is a place by my house that has a 10 tans for $100 special going right now. I am going to sign up for it tomorrow. Its one of those booth tans.

what have I become? :shock:

Cassin...how has your hair been since you started finasteride back in 03?? Have you maintained most of it?

I have maintained every single hair that I have kept since using finasteride. My hair has thicken and I regrew some as well. Keep in mind I also use CP's and Rogaine.

Cassin...if youve maintained for the past 4 years....why are you thinking of buzzing it? Did you start propecia at a latter stage? I mean thats 4 years of work your buzzing away.[/quote:37a6d]

Well it already is sorta buzzed. I like the clean feeling and the clean look. I live in Dallas so buzzed hair is a Godsend during the heat.

I'm not dropping treatments by the way. Treatments failing is always sorta in the back of my head and I am growing tired of it I guess.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM said:
Solo who cares anyway? My ghost gf? "Dont die please".

You, mate. You should start caring for yourself. I think it´s the first phase, then others will love you. Or not, but... who cares then?.

And having low self-steem isn't that bad. People with low self-steem usually put themselves higher standards and they end achieving more than regular people.

You need to do brilliant things to show yourself you're not crap. Try harder.

You seem half-intelligent and I think you can do things. Or you can float endlesly in a pool of self-pity, alone, drowning little by little...

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IBM I applaud your decision to use oral spironolactone. Takes balls. Good luck and when you get that full head of hair, I'm sure you'll get at least a 6.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think you posted once a couple of pics, didn't you??

Maybe it was traxdata, I can't remember exactly, but I remember the pics though...