Ori's Story -(27 /w pics w/o a regimen :) )

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say you definitely rock the shaved head look well dude. You're a good looking dude and I totally agree with the Jason Statham comparisons.

I wish I had a head and features like yours - it'd save me a ton of money in concealers and I wouldn't have to carry a brush with me at all times!

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ty agent!
im not going to try anything else on my head anymore, there is a thought of getting fue to lower the hairline, so i can shave it very close and have that line frame my face, but as i read about FUE, even top hair transplant doctors say that it still leaves you with some scaring and you cant shave very close...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i have no idea, im just thinking about it (estimated date would be around august 2012.. ill have the money at that point) when ill get serious about it ill start running numbers....

im not looking to have full density nor a nw1, i think everything lower then nw2.5 is fine by me (always had high forehead). again, the scaring is my main concern :/ even with FUE

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score
hi m8! you look very good with your hair shaved! why not considering a scalp pigmentation? I know now that i will be made fun of but i think your the perfect example to do this? why do you want to spend money on hair transplant and be left with a scar if you want the hair short? i think a scalp pigmentation will be great for you.(here's a site http://www.hishairclinic.com/ ) u would look like a total bad-***! and no more shedding and stuff. i would kill to look as good as you with the shaved hair! gl m8! :D