Peanut Butter & Hair Loss

G

What kind of rep/set protocol are you using. How many times a week are you working out etc.

Brucelee

G

If your routine does not produce the gains you are looking for, you may want to shift to one that features just a handful of "full body exerices", like deadlifts, squats, cleans etc.

That type of routine has been a staple for guys wanting to add Mass quickly.

Good luck

Brucelee

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Excellent advice. Thanks Bruce, will do.

X

mankurt

Reaction score
xzellerate said:
I strength-train for 2 hours 6 days a week

8O I can't say I'm an "iron game guru" or something, but your post reminds me of the thing those people call "overtraining". I have'nt seen it yet myself, but considering the words of those gurus, I guess it's a monster kinda thing which devours those innocent little gains.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Bruce Lee is correct.

Powerlifting is superb for simultaneously building mass/strength.

I would recommend deadlift and clean&jerk.

these are mainly full body exercises but when you add these to targeted resistance routines, the overall mass/strength improvements are noticable.

BTW, I'm overweight and out of shape but I'm working on it ( i have lost 25lbs doing low carb/mod fat/mod protein)

I used to be an avid lifter in my early 20's so I've had quite a bit of personal experience. I could clean and jerk 250 pounds without straps at my peak. I'm still muscular today from that type of lifting even though I havent been lifting regular for years until recently. Now I'm just doing some pussy nautilus stuff cuz I'm still trying to slim down.

Seriously though, squats, clean and jerk, deadlift RULE for mass/strength. Do enough weight till you can only do a few reps per set and feel you're on the verge of a hernia each time and I PROMISE you'll see results(please wear a weight belt)

and dont end up like this guy. http://poetry.rotten.com/weightlifter/

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Hollywood said:
i thought it was jerk and clean...

I was already getting excited about new and innovative ways to build my forearms. :(

XL

G

I was already getting excited about new and innovative ways to build my forearms. :(

XL[/quote]

Old and innovative way: Start doing deadlifts and work up to ridiculous poundages. Your forearms will proceed you in every conversation.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
i just rubbed peanut butter all over my *** and my dog licked it off.

G

hair mchair said:

OK, and you are sharing this with us because...........?

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
hair mchair said:

OK, and you are sharing this with us because...........?

this IS the peanut butter thread isn't it???

geez, does everything here have to be about hair loss? can't i just post something about my dog licking peanut butter off of my ***? cripes.

G

I am not sure that you *** qualifies as an interesting subject around here! Now, you dog may be another matter.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
I am not sure that you *** qualifies as an interesting subject around here! Now, you dog may be another matter.

heh heh :rockon:

i'll tell my dog you were asking about him.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

(i just wanted an excuse to use that icon)

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score

i frigging LOVE this icon!!!

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

this one too.

cripes, where are all of these awesome icons coming from? i haven't seen them before....

MrTelogen

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:

i frigging LOVE this icon!!!

:freaked2: :freaked2: :freaked2:

this one too.

cripes, where are all of these awesome icons coming from? i haven't seen them before....

Yeah Keratin has a shitload of good ones.Go look at them.All I want is the beer one.I think guys are worried that it will look like a f*****g gay bar here if too many are used.Could be.Don't think it will happen after they get old, and people get used to them.