Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@MrP

Yeah i do get the flaky problem and nizoral 3 x week does help with that.

Also once a month i go through my hair with a comb and remove any thats on my scalp(a clear scalp means better minoxidil absorption )

I can imagine guys with much darker hair would have more of a problem.

MrP

Reaction score
Yeah I find my self using the comb to remove the sh*t sometimes as well. I also tried a schampoo with salicycacid but cant use that every day because it makes the hair almost seem burned. And yeah my worry is that there will be a layer of that sh*t on the scalp which will hinder the minoxidil to reach its destination...Hopefully it won't!

Thanks mate, hope the hair is doing great!

P

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@ R_Savage

Yeah i've always bought my finasteride from in house pharmacy

I would say go for inhouse and stick with them!

Oh and my hair is still holding out really well:)Will try and post updated pics soon

Edit: my mate started taking dutasteride 6 months ago and his progress has been incredible!I will def consider dutasteride if my current regime stops working

Reaction score
Hey Peapoddy, amazing results! I just started on Finpecia from Inhouse earlier this month, been on it 2 weeks.

I had a question for you as some who has had long term success with Inhouse - have you noticed any changes to the packaging? Like, when was the last time you received an order from them? Mine come with the tabs rubber banded together in a plain white box. I've noticed from other pictures of Finpecia users they had theirs in a box that actually said Finpecia, sometimes with papers describing Finasteride and posted warnings etc.

Thanks and continued success. :)

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been getting finasteride from inhouse for the past 18 months. Seems good to me.
The only that's changed is the website url, the packaging has always been the same.

JWM

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
@ R_Savage

Oh and my hair is still holding out really well:)Will try and post updated pics soon

Edit: my mate started taking dutasteride 6 months ago and his progress has been incredible!I will def consider dutasteride if my current regime stops working

Peabody,

What type of results is your friend taking the dutasteride getting? Is he using Avodart or Dutas? What type of loss pattern does he have?

Thanks

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
slightly receding and diffuse all over...

now its a nice thick norwood 2

dr reddy's dutasteride from inhouse in gel caps

JWM said:
peapoddy said:
@ R_Savage

Peabody,

What type of results is your friend taking the dutasteride getting? Is he using Avodart or Dutas? What type of loss pattern does he have?

Thanks

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
mon,wed and friday 0.5 mg of dutasteride

nizoral on those days aswell

I've been told no side effects

I will switch to dutasteride if i ever see my hair starting to get worse....

I'm determined to keep a good head of hair well into my 30's

Just on my way to gym ready to deep squat 280kg for 6 reps..wish me luck lol

JWM said:
Is he taking it everyday, and/or is he using anything else?

Thanks again.

JWM

Reaction score
Thanks again, Peapoddy. Good luck with your squats, however much it is (I'm American!) :)

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
Just on my way to gym ready to deep squat 280kg for 6 reps..wish me luck lol

DUDE. Really? 280kg?

That is INSANE. And here I was whining about not wanting to keep increasing my squat til I get to 315lb (142kg)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey here are a few pics first one i just got out of bed lol so a style is a little messed up!

Some of my mates still think i'm dying my hair lol

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1496.jpg

BodyDysmorphic

Reaction score
bro your hair has improved tremendously!

much darker aswell
even the temple hair has improved

im thrilled with your success

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks good, peapoddy. It doesn't look like you have any problems with your hair at all now.

JWM

Reaction score
Freakish physique, full head of hair now, young, hmmm...how to say this? YOU B@STARD!!! :)

PileOn

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, what type of haircut do you get? Number 3 guard all around except for the top?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@ pileon

Yeah I cut my hair myself unless my sister visits ( she's a hairdresser)

During the winter every 2 weeks I shave the side and back using grade 3 and keep the top slightly longer.I't only takes me about 15 mins to get it look freshly cut..

Summer time I usually go slighty shorter.. so a grade 2 works well on sides and back. I prefer the shorter hair when I'm nice and tanned lol

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys for the comments!

Hair is looking great for now:) and I'm just as super consistent with treatments as I was at the beginning !

zohahunt

Reaction score
You are the men dear. If you can handle this problem then you can do anything. I have seen that you have manged to keep it clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.