Peapoddy's Story - (25 : Just Starting Finasteride)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjetils

Reaction score
hey

did youre eyebrows also go darker? When did you start noticing the darker hair? Ive been on minoxidil for a little over a month now. head and eyebrow hair is noticable darker at the roots. kinda scary.. i started out blonder than you though

thanks poddy :)

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
trosado91 said:
peaboddy,

first off, thank you for all your posts as they have been very inspiring and informative.

im a 19 year old kid from los angeles experiencing pretty rapid hairloss. i started propecia about 3 months ago and ive yet to see results. ive been told that it may take up to 6 months to see results so im trying to remain patient.

my question for you is: what exact routine were you on when you experienced your best results? i believe minoxidil is rogaine, right? im not quite sure what "nizoral" is or how to get it. what about dermmatch or topikks? how often and how much? thank you very much for your help.

on a side note.. i try to lift and stay in shape consistently. id say im in pretty good shape for a 19 year old, but seeing your pictures has inspired me to push myself to the limit at the gym (im one of those guys that lifts, then dicks around a lot in between sets).

anyways, sorry for the long post and hope to hear back soon.

thanks again

nizoral is Nizoral. It comes in a shampoo or a cream, and you can buy the 1% over the counter in a pharmacy. Shampoo is like $10/8oz, but those 8oz will last a few months. From my understanding, Propecia will only maintain, while Rogaine will help you, well, gain. Rogaine has helped me a ton--I started losing when I was barely 17. I'm nearly 21 now, and I've maintained and even regrew a little from where I was a year and a half ago. I'm fairly satisfied where I'm at now, so hoping the results will last. Keep your head up man.

eth0

Established Member
Reaction score
peapoddy said:
@ eth0,

current regime below..

Hi peapoddy,

yeah, I know what your regime is.
(I assume you're still using finepica and haven't switched to cutting up fincar?)

Anyway, I was referring to the 'view my regimen' button at the bottom of each post. Yours currently says 'seeking advice' or something similar.
It might help to avoid that question for you if you updated it. You can do so using the 'your regimen' button in the control panel on the left

JWM

Reaction score
peapoddy said:
@ eth0,

current regime below..

finasteride 1mg (morning)

Rogain foam(morning)

Kirkland minoxidil liquid 4ml (evening)

nizoral 3X week(mon,wed,friday)

4 ml of minoxidil??? That must take forever to dry! Why do you use so much? I thought you were only thinning around the temples.

FTWP

Reaction score
Peapoddy how about some updated pics? And hows it going with the side effects from the propecia? You still havent had any at all? Do you think your sex drive is still as high as it was before you started using the stuff?

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@soop2,

I took this today ..this is currently how i style my hair ,spiking it up at the front then pushing the hair forward to hide the receded temples.

Picture84.jpg

I'm having a fresh hair cut next week so will post pics of crown ect then..

Its a b**ch having the receded temples though.. .(styling takes longer and wind makes it look worse)I would love some fue work to really thicken up that area... would be the icing on the cake:)Few reasons holding me back are the worry that my hairloss might suddenly accelerate after the procedure and i suffer shock loss....

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
No side effect to report back on...sex drive is just as good since day 1:)

Gym is going amazing ...I'm really training with weight and intensity!!

GeminiX

Reaction score
I think your arms are bigger than my legs :)

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
Gel?umm that makes my hair look wet and thinner

i prefer something like wax or molding putty

FM1

Reaction score
Hey mate. Havent gone through the 48 pages - can you tell me what products you are using?

FM1

Reaction score
Can someone also send me some reliable links for finastaride and minoxidil pls.

Thanks.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
FM1 said:
Hey mate. Havent gone through the 48 pages - can you tell me what products you are using?

just start at page 1 and read, dude. It's a great story and you'll learn for yourself LOL.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
hi peapoddy,

firstly, congratulations with your results man they are awesome. very happy for you.

just wondering have you had your blood pressure checked since starting treatment?

keep up the good work :bravo:

terrapin12

Established Member
Reaction score
Peapoddy,

I remember reading that you switched from foam twice a day to liquid at nights, foam mornings, and that's when you began to see good results. How long did you use foam for before switching? What I'm wondering is if it were just the amount of time that took you to grow back via minoxidil or if it were actually the liquid. Was it more than 4 months on exclusively foam? Considering the liquid myself for nights, I think the hair that I do have interferes with the foam.

ch2

Reaction score
Hi Peabody - are you still getting your finasteride from inhouse pharmacy? I noticed for the UK its url has changed to inhousepharmacy.vu . I wanted to check thats the one you use and if its still legit

FM1

Reaction score
Hey mate. Why do you not post on bb.com any more? You should start posting in the misc again. I can guarantee that you're youtube subscriber list will sky rocket and you will get a huge fan base there! Thats how that zyzz bloke started propelled his popularity.

Oh and any tips on how to get to 10% bodyfat? Ive tried everything you can think of - 500 cals below maintenance, keto, CKD, intermittent fasting, etc. and I still cant get there. Im consume about 200 grams of protein, 200 grams of carbs and approx. 50 grams of fats. A total of just above 2000 cals per day. Height is 5'10 and weight is 74 kgs.

Cheers.

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@redhot2k4,

tbh i hardly use it much now just normal shampoo,,,

@stoja,

Yeah i had a health check last week and blood pressure was fine.Blood tests were also normal.

@terrapin12,

I was using the foam for about 3 months before i made the switch.I just feel i respond better to the liquid, its a shame it takes soo long to dry otherwise i would use mornings!

peapoddy

Established Member
Reaction score
@FM1,

Thanks for the advice:) I have almost 11,000 subscribers but i want 15,000 by end of summer!

So i should just post more in the misc section??

Status
Not open for further replies.