Person's Story (pics on p2)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Person's Story (18 years old, receding, Pictures included)

also try not to stress too much

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re:

person said:
Well judging by no reply from you concerning Finpecia I can see that these drugs are more trouble than they are worth. I mean what kind of pharmacy sells you drugs without a pescription.
Ok now for my update: I bought some green tea today and intend of having a nice refreshing cup of green tea every day. I will soon buy saw palmetto tablets. Around two months I will purchase Rogaine Foam. If the hair loss progresses I will buy fluridil.

from a 27 year old who wishes he got on propecia when he was 21,GET ON PROPECIA,it appears you havent really investigated this forum much at all,you have to inhibit dht now or youll go bald

as for saw palmetto,it will do nothing but increase your risk of side effects

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Re:

libertine said:
person said:
Well judging by no reply from you concerning Finpecia I can see that these drugs are more trouble than they are worth. I mean what kind of pharmacy sells you drugs without a pescription.
Ok now for my update: I bought some green tea today and intend of having a nice refreshing cup of green tea every day. I will soon buy saw palmetto tablets. Around two months I will purchase Rogaine Foam. If the hair loss progresses I will buy fluridil.

from a 27 year old who wishes he got on propecia when he was 21,GET ON PROPECIA,it appears you havent really investigated this forum much at all,you have to inhibit dht now or youll go bald

as for saw palmetto,it will do nothing but increase your risk of side effects

Read my last post batman.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I dont believe finasteride is the end solution...I do believe finasteride actually makes the situation worse for a lot of users.

the 85% maintainese sounds B.S to me still.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Regardless of how crap or good my hair is during the following months I will still post pics.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
:punk:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
feel this post is relevant to this topic. If you do not understand this post go here as it is posted on this sub-forum as well:

viewtopic.php?f=46&t=41996&p=403410#p403410

Omfg I have had a bit to drink but am not drunk. I was talking to my mate in a night club and looked in the mirroe - I can't deny this any longer - I can feel the bone under my eye and even with concealer I can see the dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes. Before users such as Bukka? and Pondle say I am paranoid - a friend of mine stated months ago that it looked like I have been punched in the eyes. I am extremely saddened by this whole experience. Tomorrow is the day I quit propecia and foam (after three months saw no regrowth on my temples). I have decided that premature ageing is more detrimental than having a full head of hair as there are always concelaers, hair transplant, HM (hopefully ASAP) and wigs. It's really so poingnant. I lost this beautiful girl I was making love to - she was so beautiful - It brings a tear to my eye each time I think of how happy I was. When I lost her I jumped on big 3, actually got with her again for a one off (maybe she saw my hollow eyes and was turned off). Jesus life is bad for me right now. I can't believe this unusual side-effect has caused me to quit my regimen. My hair, despite the recession looked amazing after being washed with Aveda pure abundance.
I have ordered Eucapil and Revivogen as a last desperate attempt to protect my remianing strands at 18 years old. I know people like Jayman are going to say things like: 'enjoy going bald.' Believe me I will certainly not enjoy my trasnformation but I have made my decision that DHT does alter skin thickness in a certain percetange of males. What I am more concerned about is that revivogen will come in the next 5 til 10 days (f*** knows when eucapil will come) so I am going to have a possible period of 10 days without a regimen - so I will porbably experience a massive shed from not taking propecia. I have tablets until thursday - I suppose if I was to be logical I would take them at least until revivogen comes but quite frankly I don't want to starve my skin of DHT no longer. I am honestly shocked by Merk not reporting this as a side-effect when users such as Taug have reported loads of people in german forums giving intellectual reasons why this occurs - plus if you browse the side effects forum, this issue has actually been brought up many times.
If you are still reading my thread then you must be very patient ha ha. I would also add that I have pulled very beautiful girls in the past and have the sort of good looks as Jude Law - I'm not saying I look like him but I am saying having a tuff of hair at the front suits me rather than shaving. So the plan is now henceforth - keep my horseshoe trimed and keep it nice and neat. Just grow out my forlock before it compeltely gets destroyed by DHT - this will porbably be in a few months sine I am getting of finasteride and min suddenly as of tonight. Keep using nizoral and use eucapil in the morning and revivogen at night (or vice versa depending on how my hair feels with them in ... how long do they both take to dry?) I porbably will buy the lasercomb soon as well. Just to let you guys know I honestly do not think the lasercomb, revivogen or eucapil will benefit me whatsoever - I simply have no other option and must put faith in these alternitives. On a last note I am not going to top myself or say my lfie is not worth living - I am a survivor - even though the love of my life seems disinterested in me (if I saw her again i reckon I have a 60% chance of seducing her again) I still have the urge to survive. I am turnign 19 soon and will soon go to uni and do my degree. Because of my young age I don't know when Armani will give me a transplant. I honestly would rather get one young and have two / three years of my life will amazing density - after this .. i could always re-position the transplanted hair. My future looks also to toppik and hopefully one can pray - HM. I am depressed knowing my hair is going to fade away as of tomorrow but I feel quiting due to this side is the right thing to do and I suppose I coudl always wear a wig - CCS seems to think this company toplace is good - hey why not. I sometimes really feel like god hates me though. There is so much injustice in this world - why do some people have it easy while some suffer?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
person said:
feel this post is relevant to this topic. If you do not understand this post go here as it is posted on this sub-forum as well:

Omfg I have had a bit to drink but am not drunk. I was talking to my mate in a night club and looked in the mirroe - I can't deny this any longer - I can feel the bone under my eye and even with concealer I can see the dark circles and wrinkles under my eyes. Before users such as Bukka? and Pondle say I am paranoid - a friend of mine stated months ago that it looked like I have been punched in the eyes. I am extremely saddened by this whole experience. Tomorrow is the day I quit propecia and foam (after three months saw no regrowth on my temples). I have decided that premature ageing is more detrimental than having a full head of hair as there are always concelaers, hair transplant, HM (hopefully ASAP) and wigs. It's really so poingnant. I lost this beautiful girl I was making love to - she was so beautiful - It brings a tear to my eye each time I think of how happy I was. When I lost her I jumped on big 3, actually got with her again for a one off (maybe she saw my hollow eyes and was turned off). Jesus life is bad for me right now. I can't believe this unusual side-effect has caused me to quit my regimen. My hair, despite the recession looked amazing after being washed with Aveda pure abundance.
I have ordered Eucapil and Revivogen as a last desperate attempt to protect my remianing strands at 18 years old. I know people like Jayman are going to say things like: 'enjoy going bald.' Believe me I will certainly not enjoy my trasnformation but I have made my decision that DHT does alter skin thickness in a certain percetange of males. What I am more concerned about is that revivogen will come in the next 5 til 10 days (f*** knows when eucapil will come) so I am going to have a possible period of 10 days without a regimen - so I will porbably experience a massive shed from not taking propecia. I have tablets until thursday - I suppose if I was to be logical I would take them at least until revivogen comes but quite frankly I don't want to starve my skin of DHT no longer. I am honestly shocked by Merk not reporting this as a side-effect when users such as Taug have reported loads of people in german forums giving intellectual reasons why this occurs - plus if you browse the side effects forum, this issue has actually been brought up many times.
If you are still reading my thread then you must be very patient ha ha. I would also add that I have pulled very beautiful girls in the past and have the sort of good looks as Jude Law - I'm not saying I look like him but I am saying having a tuff of hair at the front suits me rather than shaving. So the plan is now henceforth - keep my horseshoe trimed and keep it nice and neat. Just grow out my forlock before it compeltely gets destroyed by DHT - this will porbably be in a few months sine I am getting of finasteride and min suddenly as of tonight. Keep using nizoral and use eucapil in the morning and revivogen at night (or vice versa depending on how my hair feels with them in ... how long do they both take to dry?) I porbably will buy the lasercomb soon as well. Just to let you guys know I honestly do not think the lasercomb, revivogen or eucapil will benefit me whatsoever - I simply have no other option and must put faith in these alternitives. On a last note I am not going to top myself or say my lfie is not worth living - I am a survivor - even though the love of my life seems disinterested in me (if I saw her again i reckon I have a 60% chance of seducing her again) I still have the urge to survive. I am turnign 19 soon and will soon go to uni and do my degree. Because of my young age I don't know when Armani will give me a transplant. I honestly would rather get one young and have two / three years of my life will amazing density - after this .. i could always re-position the transplanted hair. My future looks also to toppik and hopefully one can pray - HM. I am depressed knowing my hair is going to fade away as of tomorrow but I feel quiting due to this side is the right thing to do and I suppose I coudl always wear a wig - CCS seems to think this company toplace is good - hey why not. I sometimes really feel like god hates me though. There is so much injustice in this world - why do some people have it easy while some suffer?

The whole thing sounds so childish, then again I realize you are only 18.

Pondle

Reaction score
person said:

You either have to use the current generation of proven treatments and stop looking for problems, or stop treating your hair loss, accept it and get on with your life.

:sleep:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Pondle said:
person said:

You either have to use the current generation of proven treatments and stop looking for problems, or stop treating your hair loss, accept it and get on with your life.

:sleep:

:agree: