Petchsky's H/T Blog, (UPDATED)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Re: Petchsky's photos, opinions welcome

I think MSM is a bit overated maybe it does speed things up but dont expect miracles. I think theres a placebo effect with everything.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Re: Petchsky's photos, opinions welcome

Had my procedure with Dr Feller on the 26th Jan, everything went well, received 1800 grafts in zone 1,2,3. Currently on Day 7, not lost any of the transplanted hair yet, staples are a menace but I can sleep at night.

For photos see http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/bl ... WebID=1094

ali777

Reaction score
Re: Petchsky's photos, (UPDATED)

Good luck buddy!!!! Hopefully everything will work out for you.

Your hairloss pattern is similar to mine, I'd like to see your pics in 6-12 months.

CCS

Reaction score

Yeah, now that my hairs are starting to go the right direction, I'm no longer upset I got hair transplant. Just need a bit more and I'll be good.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score

Looks like its going to grow in nicely.

Good luck Petchsky and keep us updated. :bravo:

Petchsky

Reaction score

Cheers guys, I ain't going to go swanning off without posting my results, just the waiting game now....

SE-freak

Reaction score

Good luck Petch! We are anxiously waiting with you.

Quantum Cat

Reaction score

good luck, Petchsky! Can I ask how much the operation set you back?

Petchsky

Reaction score

About 5k in the end. When I booked it the exchange rate was a lot better, so, it cost more than I originally planned for.

Petchsky

Reaction score

Added a few new photos to my blog, Day 6 - Day 13, and a pic of the donor area on day 11.

I'm surprised at how quickly the redness has subsided, especially being a fair skinned Brit, also just buzzed my head to a grade 9 with my beard trimmer, took ages and was a bad idea as you can see the scar line, but it looks better overall as opposed to the Phil Collins look at was rocking earlier. I'll double dose my msm and get back behind a hat for a bit.

thenational

Established Member
Reaction score
Comparing the redness from the day 6 photo to day 13 its non existant. Your scalp also looks to be in excellent condition considering your treatment was only 13 days ago.

You've done a lot of good work advising and helping people on this website, myself included. I wish the best for you and your progress.

The National

die_hard

Established Member
Reaction score
wow, the donor area really is healing up extremely well and fast. Not much longer than that and you should be able to buzz it down to a grade 3 or so and the scar I would guess wouldn't be noticeable at all

-DH

Petchsky

Reaction score
national - :)

Mclaine - Hope so buddy, a grade 4 at the least. on 3 weeks today. I'll post a 1 month photo next week, but it's all waiting the first few months.

luke 21:18

Reaction score
Hey Petchsky looks good were the about the same amount of days out, (i'm 3) it's nice to know someone is going through the same. I look like the alien you described, or the move Mask with Cher. Just the face swelling that is. Good luck thogh man. :punk: