PhytoCellTec Argan - anyone seen this?

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
niiice! that's definitely made me wanna order some. still skint atm so i'll have to wait a week or so.

that phyto-stem website i told you about, i'm just emailing them at the minute to find out of they'll be making any hair products with argan stem cells in as they don't currently. will keep you posted.

Jacob

Reaction score
Yep...some posters in another forum are using it..and it's on my list of things I'd like to eventually use for awhile. There's another line.. Labo/Crescina...that may be first though.

Going to keep using Andalou's once a day though. It is a bit cheaper :shock:

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
Yep...some posters in another forum are using it..and it's on my list of things I'd like to eventually use for awhile. There's another line.. Labo/Crescina...that may be first though.

yea the Phyto is pretty expensive I may try the Andalou as well.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
Jacob said:

yea the Phyto is pretty expensive I may try the Andalou as well.

just looked at this phyto stuff, might give it a whirl, think i've seen it in local shops before which is unusual for the UK! also, i thought price seems fairly reasonable? £10 for the shampoo and £30 for the serum which is supposed to last about 3-4 months.

ohmanohno

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob are you seeing any results with Andalou products? I'm using the shampoo in the green bottle and I like it. I see they have some new products and will be buying the new blue bottle shampoo and scalp therapy as well.

Jacob

Reaction score
I couldn't say if I'm seeing results with it/them..as I use and have used other products as well. I just love the ingreds lists and the prices. The smell and how they leave my hair aren't bad either.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
I couldn't say if I'm seeing results with it/them..as I use and have used other products as well. I just love the ingreds lists and the prices. The smell and how they leave my hair aren't bad either.

could u post a link for the shampoo. once my nano shampoo from dr proctor runs out i need to find an alternative! n2 shampoo looks good as well

Jacob

Reaction score
Cool..I order from that place every once in awhile. Free shipping over $25..etc. For those in the USA at least :)

Navigating their site is bit tricky...but here's the info on international shipping:

International Orders:
Yes we ship Globally! For ALL orders outside the Continental United States we use the Express Air shipping method. Please Note: ALL International Orders WILL incure a MINIMUM charge of $20 for shipping. This helps ensures the quality of our products upon arrival. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and should be aware of any regulations, restrictions, or tariffs their countries impose on foreign orders. The shipping charge will be determined by the size and weight of your package ($20 minimum shipping charge on ALL International orders regardless of total sales amount). Please Note: We will NOT knowingly ship products to destinations where they are restricted (this includes but is not limited to: DHEA into France).

Ouch :shock:

http://www.vitaglo.com/info.html

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
$20! Holy f*** ! Basically I'd be paying £25 altogether, that's with the product as well as shipping. I've emailed 1 or 2 other companies selling it to see if they ship to the UK.

I may just get the one off Vitaglo though if not, because I really wanna try it, and need something to put in my hair as i've stopped minoxidil.

Jacob

Reaction score
I think I'd try to get a years supply of supplements and hair products if paying that much for shipping :woot: But then again...it's $20 MINIMUM.

I see they now require a $50 order for free shipping for us in the states. Still not bad...

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
The problem is, if i buy anything more than that andalou package, i'll have to pay a hefty customs charge on top, which would be more than the shipping price! That's what happened with my finasteride anyway.

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Btw, you mentioned you've ordered from them before - were they reliable? Only because I emailed them at the start of the week asking about their international shipping and they haven't replied. And their website isn't really up to scratch, if it wasn't for you saying you've ordered from there before, i'd have probably not given it a second look in fear of my money being stolen!

ukmale24

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, it was after reading some of the reviews on Google I've decided not to proceed!

what a shame, i can't seem to find the 3 piece system on vitacost or iherb either. i would've thought at least vitacost would've got some in.