Please help put my mind at ease Dr Cinik

NineTeen85

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all
I have booked for November with Dr Cinik in Istanbul. I had gone through so research and felt confident in Dr Cinik but now after a little more digging I am feeling anxious.
I understand people leave negative reviews for stupid reasons...many I've seen have to do with the deposit claiming they took the money because the person who made the booking can't make it (I have been told that myself through the rep I have been dealing with and accept that if I can't go deposit is gone) I have seen some claims that procedures are done by young inexperienced techs with zero to little training and after months their results are non existent and hair is now damaged...again I've seen little proof and people have said show proof to no response.
I am nervous because I don't want to be that person who ends up with bad results and damage to my hair where nothing can be done.
Please help me be at ease....if there are people on here with their experiences with pictures please show me them and tell me I am not making a mistake.
I am aware people call it a hair mill to be honest doesn't bother me I just want a positive Procedure.
I have booked myself for a DHI procedure, the best procedure offered for more coverage.
Anyways please help me out of my anxious situation.

Thanks

J