Poll on Bryan and his promotion of dr proctor

Who else is frustrated with Bryan's constant Promotion of Dr Procter

• I dont care and just wish threads would stop getting hi-jacked by infighting

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Bryan the reason I am fed up is I perceive what you do as product promotion, this is how i feel about it so if we can respectfully accept each others differing points of view and agree to disagree on that then maybe we can get somewhere.

OF COURSE I'm doing "product promotion"; the product I'm promoting may be the best product available for this purpose. Do you expect me to promote BAD products?? :)

Man in Space said:
...You say you want Jacob banned and I welcome your view to the thread, naturally i disagree with you and i believe jacob is providing balance to your comments but nonetheless i know there will be people out there who are more annoyed with the likes of jacob and me than they will be with you.

I don't really need anybody to provide "balance" to what I say. I almost always talk about the expense of Proxiphen, for example.

Man in Space said:
Genuinely all I want is clarification from the mods, rules being laid out and the fighting to stop, threads are getting ruined and i do believe there is blame to be had on both sides.

Who do you think is doing the "fighting"? Jacob is, that's who. All I generally do is post fairly quick and simple comments about Proxiphen, and Jacob posts TONS of garbage in reply, using copy/paste. Ask him to stop doing that.

Man in Space

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
OF COURSE I'm doing "product promotion"; the product I'm promoting may be the best product available for this purpose. Do you expect me to promote BAD products?? :)

Im pretty sure you know what my issue with and i believe you are being deliberately obdurate

Bryan said:
I don't really need anybody to provide "balance" to what I say. I almost always talk about the expense of Proxiphen, for example.

Im afraid i disagree, you make many unsubstantiated claims about its efficacy and rely on things such as 'trusting' the doctor. I believe when you point out that it may be the best treatment out there that you know what you are doing, you say 'may' so you can defend your actions but your words to some are very misleading and it needs pointing out to some people. There is a perception gap between how you present the product and the reality of the product, i think it is healthy that you are countered on those things

Bryan said:
Who do you think is doing the "fighting"? Jacob is, that's who. All I generally do is post fairly quick and simple comments about Proxiphen, and Jacob posts TONS of garbage in reply, using copy/paste. Ask him to stop doing that.

Im not denying that both sides have blame in this, I know ive brought you up in threads that have nothing to do with you which is just as bad and i admit that. The reason that Jacob does it though is that you entice this. If there was no Bryan promoting proxiphen left right and centre then there would be no long posts from jacob. You are the cause of this problem, this is why the mods need to clarify the rules or alternatively can we not please come up with a compromise such as you agreeing to only discuss proxiphen in a set place? Im not saying thats a solution but im striving for us to be adults to resolve what is becoming a very tedious problem. Im sure were all fed up with it, so cant we fix it somehow, without demanding each other be banned or resorting to he said/she said etc.

Im trying here!

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Man in Space said:
Bryan said:

Im pretty sure you know what my issue with and i believe you are being deliberately obdurate

Trust me on this: I have NO IDEA what you're talking about. Try to explain to me what you mean, but with other words.

Man in Space said:
Bryan said:

Im afraid i disagree, you make many unsubstantiated claims about its efficacy and rely on things such as 'trusting' the doctor. I believe when you point out that it may be the best treatment out there that you know what you are doing, you say 'may' so you can defend your actions but your words to some are very misleading and it needs pointing out to some people. There is a perception gap between how you present the product and the reality of the product, i think it is healthy that you are countered on those things

Really? Are you qoing to question the competence of every other doctor I've ever been to, too? When I had my motorcycle accident several years ago and busted-up my ankle and had to be treated in an emergency room, are you going to say that THAT doctor also made "unsubstantiated claims" about the efficacy of the treatment he gave me? :laugh: Where does all this end? As I've asked other people in a slightly different context: where did YOU go to medical school?? :)

Man in Space said:
Im not denying that both sides have blame in this, I know ive brought you up in threads that have nothing to do with you which is just as bad and i admit that. The reason that Jacob does it though is that you entice this. If there was no Bryan promoting proxiphen left right and centre then there would be no long posts from jacob.

I don't "promote Proxiphen left right and center". I do it only occasionally, when the need arises. As I've explained before, I generally only talk about Proxiphen when there's a clear-cut NEED to talk about it, like when somebody posts something desperate about how he's having side effects from his Propecia, and asks if there's anything, ANYTHING topical that he could use instead. For those specific occasions when the time is right, I consider such a thread to be an ideal time to mention the possibility of bringing-up Proxiphen. There are lots, LOTS of cases when I don't mention it at all.

Man in Space said:
You are the cause of this problem, this is why the mods need to clarify the rules or alternatively can we not please come up with a compromise such as you agreeing to only discuss proxiphen in a set place? Im not saying thats a solution but im striving for us to be adults to resolve what is becoming a very tedious problem. Im sure were all fed up with it, so cant we fix it somehow, without demanding each other be banned or resorting to he said/she said etc.

I think what I'm already doing (as explained in my previous paragraph above) is perfectly reasonable and appropriate.

Cassin

Reaction score
I banned Man in Space temporarily

He was sending me demands and screwed up with this "copy/paste" of my private messages he was obviously sending to others. I don't care who he sent my messages to so I am not going to bother looking but the fact that he did it pisses me off. You can't have a discussion with someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.