Poll: Who is the biggest HRTcel on this forum?

Who is the biggest HRTcel on this forum?

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Almas

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Exwhyyou

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryuzaki

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bengalu

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Cuckthorn

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found this picture of slapdick and Tego. I'm guessing Tego is the big fat dumb one?

Attachments

• IMG_9505.jpeg
    IMG_9505.jpeg
    49.6 KB · Views: 12

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In all honesty, you two come across as the most closeted gay people I've ever seen. I don't judge, I'm a libertarian (you might need to Google what that means)... but holy sh*t, all the "faggots" and getting super triggered. Why not just come out and then all the feminization from the estrogen you take won't bother you as much.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got you spending your entire weekend pounding the keyboard writing paragraphs explaining yourself and there’s nothing you can do about it

Last edited:

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got you spending you’re entire weekend pounding the keyboard writing paragraphs explaining yourself and there’s nothing you can do about it
Where did Tego go? Did he realize his most intelligent rebuttal is yelling "faggggot" and "looser"?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mr sloppytits and Tego have been talking about you nonstop. You wouldn't consider dating either of them? I know they come across as angry bitter basement dwellers, but it seems like they're truly in love with you.
They have been obsessed with me ever since I posted my boob pics on another thread.. I wouldn't consider dating either of them though, I'm a lesbian now (recently converted) and in a relationship. They're too bald for my liking anyway and I'm way out of their league.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They have been obsessed with me ever since I posted my boob pics on another thread.. I wouldn't consider dating either of them though, I'm a lesbian now (recently converted) and in a relationship. They're too bald for my liking anyway and I'm way out of their league.
so you were born a man and converted to a woman and are now a lesbian? How did you grow all your hair back or is that a wig?

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you were born a man and converted to a woman and are now a lesbian? How did you grow all your hair back or is that a wig?
that picture is not me, it's my grandma @losingbattle88 , I was never balding or anything. I started hrt with a nw0 and my goal with hairloss drugs was to get a rounder hairline cause it was really square before and I didn't like it

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that picture is not me, it's my grandma @losingbattle88 , I was never balding or anything. I started hrt with a nw0 and my goal with hairloss drugs was to get a rounder hairline cause it was really square before and I didn't like it
So, you were born a man and started hrt to become a woman, correct? Why are you on a hair loss forum if you don't have any hair loss?