Possible to buy ASC-J9 now, anyone with experiences?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ASC-J9 is not avaiable. Anyone tryed or intend to try? The site do not tell the price, but it is on K. Could not find CB-01...

Ende

Reaction score
People have been talking about an european forum, dutch maybe, with a group of guys which are testing this chemical. I've no idea which forum. I've seen a complaint about a strong, bad smell.

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
I`m from that dutch forum named haarweb.nl
I`m also 1 of the users, i am using it from begin november now and have seen a great improvent, but i dont have pictures.
It doesn`t smell at all, it only leaves a little bit of a yellow substance on the skin.
It can be mixed with 70% alcohol and 30% glycerine ore just mix it with minoxidil!
I have serieus regrowt on the temples

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
I get it from a guy who`s from Belgium and i think he gets it from k outing.

I was using finasteride from oktober 2009 till end July, i think it didn`t do much and i was using minoxidil from Februarie till now, never saw anything happen with the minoxidil.
I`m mixing the asc with my kirkland minoxidil

They tell me that asc is a blocker, it blocks all dht and that minoxidil can help to repair the hairs faster, so also the small hairs i had are thickening up because dht isn`t attacking my hairs anymore so my weak hairs will be restored

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
How long do you let it stay on the scalp before shower, how often and how much?

Ende

Reaction score
Bombarie said:
They tell me that asc is a blocker, it blocks all dht and that minoxidil can help to repair the hairs faster, so also the small hairs i had are thickening up because dht isn`t attacking my hairs anymore so my weak hairs will be restored
Does it block the androgen receptors? I've heard that it downregulates them gradually. I wonder if systemic absorption is a concern. It could have some serious consequences. The drug was intended to be delivered via a foam solution.

Ende

Reaction score
Purchase action ASC-J9 € 16 per month! - Haarweb Forum (Google Translate)

Ende

Reaction score
It seems like wesley has a lot of experience. He's an active member here too.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thx for the links :)

The fack that it can easly be added to an minoxidil solution and have a month supply+ per making is nice. As long as you keep to the same amount as they use in acne trial atm you should be side effect free or near too.
The yellowish tint seem to be a issue only on overdosage aswell

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From what i've read i am quite impressed. Apparently quite a few people already happy, seeing decrease in shedding, thickening and new hairs sprouting.

just take a look at the link in this thread ( to the dutch website)... if it is not a dutch thing to be impressed with anything then it must be ASC-J9.

Anyone interested in starting this? I am.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Gawd, reading through that translated dutch is effort!

Looks like mixed results so far, think I'll wait a while.

Main thing I don't understand is that it supposedly destroys androgen receptors? Is that really true and does it mean you only have to use it for a limited time and can then ditch all AAs?

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
ASC-J9 is said to destroy androgen receptors. But this is only for a short period of time. The body makes new androgen receptors all the time. Therefor you'll have to keep using it, just like for instance minoxidil.

CCS

Reaction score
I wonder how powerful it is compared to RU. RU blocks receptors, and ASC degrades them. The effects should be similar, but to different degrees. ASC is cheaper.

So we have to buy it through someone, who hopefully does not cut it with curcumin and save himself money. I think RU is still the way to go for now.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
They have completed Phase 2 studies of this.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00525499

Sounds like this is still unproven but there have been some people with good results who have purchased this. I'm tempted to use this but debating on Bimatoprost, CB0301/RU58841, ASC-J9.

I guess you have to try them all to see which one works, and which one doesn't so best to start with one and go to the rest if it doesn't work.

Ende

Reaction score
What about safety? I mean, if this sh*t gets absorbed systemically and starts to downgrade androgen receptors... Then what?