Possible to buy ASC-J9 now, anyone with experiences?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Enden said:
What about safety? I mean, if this sh*t gets absorbed systemically and starts to downgrade androgen receptors... Then what?

Then you get the same sides as an oral anti-androgen like flutamide until you stop and enough AR are getting re-created - should not take more than 2-3 days unless ASC stays in the blood very long.

That is why I was looking to find out what the serum half life of ASC is..and even e-mailed Androscience but no answers from them.

Ende

Reaction score
Are you sure about that? I don't know how if works, whether the receptors only have a certain lifespan, and gets replaced all the time, or if the body only replaces those which appears broken. If that's the case, downregulating the androgen receptors could have some serious consequences.

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
Are you sure about that? I don't know how if works, whether the receptors only have a certain lifespan, and gets replaced all the time, or if the body only replaces those which appears broken. If that's the case, downregulating the androgen receptors could have some serious consequences.

No need to worry about any of that because the stuff does not work.

Been on it for 2 months, total waste of money. In fact, I think its accelerating my hairloss.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
baldinglikeamofo said:
Enden said:

No need to worry about any of that because the stuff does not work.

Been on it for 2 months, total waste of money. In fact, I think its accelerating my hairloss.

There are a ton of people on Harrweb that got good results though......

URL Link to Harrweb thread?

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought mine for $500 from Kane.

At the recommended .025% dosage, a gram will last you for 11 years (if you use 1 ml per day).

This comes out to 12 cents a day and $43 a year.

If your really interested in buying this stuff, I'll be more than happy to sell anyone some of mine.........I doubt I will use this for 11 years.