product to treat gray hair and hair loss in 2026

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it simply incredible that 40 years after Minoxidil, with all our advancements in technology and research, the best option for a norwood 5 or greater is still a wig. Just amazing
Would topical potassium work ? Who knows

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm probably gonna start wearing wigs/hair pieces once topical finasteride fails me, I don't care if it's taboo if it looks better than being bald
I mean if you ever actually decide to go for that, at least make sure it's one of those high tier hair systems. In that case, no one will probably even be able to tell it's a wig. Half of today's celebrities wear one

Personally I'm happy with my hair transplant even though it's far from perfect

Hazelboy98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean if you ever actually decide to go for that, at least make sure it's one of those high tier hair systems. In that case, no one will probably even be able to tell it's a wig. Half of today's celebrities wear one

Personally I'm happy with my hair transplant even though it's far from perfect
Oh I've already purchased $400 hair pieces and have them in my closet for when that day comes unless a miracle treatment comes to save me from that day

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwood 5 with finasteride and hair transplant will still give some decent results. Not a teenagers hairline of course but you won't need to be bald at the very least. At Norwood 7 you're screwed though, can't even get a hair transplant at that point
When people will understand that Finasteride is not an option??? You lose your penis, your muscles, your happiness, your wellness in general

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell is it that society can create "safe & effective" vaccines within months, shoved on the masses, yet go on for years about a new "product" to "treat" (not cure) baldness?