PROOF THAT BALD IS BEAUTIFUL!

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
Ok guys, time to shut the forum down. Bald Dave delivered proof that sexy women love bald guys. Time for me to go out and ask the first beautiful girl for a date. I will make sure to comb my hair in a fashion that shows off my balding to really attract her first.

yeah, like you'd have the balls to do that if you were an NW1 anyway.
:roll:

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
As long as you have a good face and you keep yourself in shape then you have a chance with any women!

Well....... :cry:

Maybe the guy was rich? I don´t know. Most people don´t tell the truth to a person they don´t know very good, particularly if they are female.

But Dave, I really like your attitude and somehow admire you. You seem to have so much confidence. You said you are being rejected all the time but nevertheless you keep on trying. This really takes balls. I would hide in a hole for weeks if I was rejected by a woman. Good Luck, one day your efforts will pay off. I am sure!!!

Thanks Taug. You seem like a really nice guy and I am sure that one day you'll meet a special lady! Your not ugly at all mate and you keep yourself in shape so I am pretty confident that you'll meet some special. Just believe in yourself Taug!

If I get rejected once I ain't gonna let it get me down infact it makes me even more determined! The worst a women could say is no and when she says no it doesn't hurt at all. If one says no that doesn't mean they're all gonna say no! I am never giving up!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
another self-comforting post.

how pathetic.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know this dude who is about 5'3" and a norwood 7... has the hottest wife ever. Good for him...... but waIT.... he's worth a few million and drives a porsche. Gotta make up for it somehow.