Propecia and seman problem ----- SERIOUS TOPIC

fast times

Reaction score
This is the perfect question for me as I was at a fertility clinic on Sunday morning, been on Propecia since late December. My counts were 240 million with 44 percent usable, doctor says thats a good ratio. I will continue until my wife is pregnant and keep you posted on my counts.

drinkrum

Reaction score
juststarting said:
ugem12 said:
Guyz i just started to take finasteride couple of months ago, every time i do come to forum i do find something new and strange against Finestride. Which is helping me getting paranoid. Mine question is if Propecia has such an devasting side effects then why was it FDA approved ? and why million of peoples do take it ever day ?

Same here. But remember, mostly people with problems post in these forums. Why would you be here unles you were either worried or had a problem?

Indeed. Common statistical bias known as "reporting bias" -- the only people that "report" are those that have real strong views. Clearly, with finasteride, the people with strong views are the ultra-paranoid and the impotent.

D.

The Man

Reaction score
Thanks all

Thank you to all the replies. Mine is actually 99% "bad". Just looking to see if anyone shared the same experiences. Thanks again and i will kepp posted. Although i am tempted to believe that this is from another cause.
I will get some more solid answers next week at the doctor's visit.

Thanks again