Propecia does not work on the temples !

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah you know what ill do is order the 15% now and keep using rogaine 5% untill the 15 comes then use that only at night and f*** the rogaine off..thanks for the advice

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You will never know the light as a feather, non-oily, quick drying convenience of Dr Lees Standard minoxidil !!!!!!!!

Oh well..

...remeber the Xandrox is at least as low drying and oily as Rogaine.

Good Luck.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
yes thats not my main concern ..i just want something stronger then rogaine

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
yes thats not my main concern ..i just want something stronger then rogaine

Twice a day is 'stronger' than once a day :)

I think you should be good with Xandrox 15 as it also has Azelaic Acid at 5%.

saas

Reaction score
hey gys i have one problem too iam losing my temple too and i have purchased one year minoxdil 5% so is it enogh to use it or i need to add anther think?

SE-freak

Reaction score
saas said:
hey gys i have one problem too iam losing my temple too and i have purchased one year minoxdil 5% so is it enogh to use it or i need to add anther think?

Are you planning on using only stimulants? If you have never used topical minoxidil before, 5% will do for starters. Are you using any inhibitors?

Fill in your regimen button so that everyone can see your current treatments and be able to help you.

saas

Reaction score
no realy iam just starting these thinks , couse iam losing my front hair .
and heard if i use minoxdil 5% i will get it back and also if i add like nizorale 2% will be better .

SE-freak

Reaction score
saas said:
no realy iam just starting these thinks , couse iam losing my front hair .
and heard if i use minoxdil 5% i will get it back and also if i add like nizorale 2% will be better .

Start with 5%.

Keep in mind that if you do not include some kind of inhibitor too, your results will be short lived.

saas

Reaction score
oke man , what sort of inhibitor do i need to add .

and thanks in advance

SE-freak

Reaction score
how old are you?

there are several options:

orally taken medication(pills)*: finasteride(propecia, proscar)
There are extended clinical studies backing the efficacy of finasteride

and topically applied inhibitors: spironolactone, revivogen, azelaic acid.

Dr.Lee's Xandrox is a minoxidil formulation containing azelaic acid which is shown to inhibit dht in some studies. In that sense it is simultaneously a stimulation plus dht inhibition treatment.

*As expected, oral medication has a slight chance for sideffects, it is a pill taken once a day and works by lowering serrum(and scalp) dht levels.

Do some reading over hairlosstalk.com pages regarding those treatments.
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/research/me ... nt1men.htm

if you post some photos of your scalp we could help you more.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
hey radio you know what man that doctor lees 5% your talking about sounds pretty good if it drys straight away i might try that

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
but i wonder it doctor lees standard minoxidil 5% as strong as rogaine 5% ???

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
KiLLuMiNaTi said:
but i wonder it doctor lees standard minoxidil 5% as strong as rogaine 5% ???

Yes it is 5% like Rogaine, I think it might even be 5.5% (It used to be but I would have to check) and the bottle size is 65ml (not 60ml like Rogaine)

saas

Reaction score
ok i will add some proscar as u said will i use both together ? i mean minoxdil 5% and finasterad 5mg daily?
and about the shampo in our country we cant find nizoral 2% but we have anther shampo it is rooscure 1% it has also Ketoconazole so i think it is enough ....

SE-freak

Reaction score
saas said:
ok i will add some proscar as u said will i use both together ? i mean minoxdil 5% and finasterad 5mg daily?

NO! 5mg of finasteride is the dose for bph patients! You will have to split that in fifths:

splitproscar5qm.jpg

and about the shampo in our country we cant find nizoral 2% but we have anther shampo it is rooscure 1% it has also Ketoconazole so i think it is enough ....
Yep, any ketoconazole shampoo will do. Go for it.