proscar from www.111drugstore.com

diddlydoodang

Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
No it wouldn't. Unfortunatley it never works like that. There are no websites with that information and if there was there would be no way to tell if that site is legit. If someone is going to sell a counterfeit drug they're going to make it look like the real thing. There would be no way to tell if it's legit or not without sending some to a lab and have it tested which wouldn't be cost effective for the end user.
THe problem is people who aren't seeing results or side effects sometimes think they do. Any Placebo controlled study proves this. There's also the chance that some people aren't responders to the drug either. So basically it's down to whether or not you can trust the people who say yes it's legit or no it's not. So no it wouldn't really answer your question. The most you can walk away with are opinions.
Not trying to depress you with all that but it's the honest truth. THis isn't the first post of its kind and I' sure it won't be the last :) . The question just can be answered.
Just so you know all prescription drugs bought in the states without a prescription has to come from another country. Chances are the people you bought them from just look for the cheapest supplier and drop-ship from them, legit or not.
I'll bow out now.......and for a second time guys mellow out on each other no need for childish replies and as you can see I will remove them :D

Point well taken.

I should take my own advice and speak more clearly...when I said that my original question would be answered, I didn't mean that I would definitively determine if the product was in fact finasteride; I simply meant that I would have people answering my question.

I originally posted this question to gather information...I knew from the start that I would have to take that information and do what I could to determine the validity of what people said. I appreciate you looking out for people and making sure that they don't take what they read on the web as the absolute 100% truth (and that holds doubly true for what they read on discussion boards). So keep on keepin' people honest.

And I'll keep on looking for info.

Seattle, I didn't take pics of my head right when I started taking proscar, but I'm seeing fine hairs on my temples that go up to about where my hairline used to be. Now, these could be either:

-new growth, which would be totally sweet;

-or the same old hairs (and I just never noticed them before), which might mean that they're just coming in even finer than the last time they were there.

But I really hope they're new. Really really hope.

taveeta

Reaction score
I've been using Proscar from this site (111drugstore) for about a year and a half. Haven't seen much, if any, regrowth aside from some small white fuzzy hairs at the hairline which I can't necessarily attribute to Proscar. I'm going to visit my doctor and try to get a prescr. for Propecia just to try it out. I did some comparative research on the pills and packaging I've been receiving and they appear legit, however, you can never be totally sure with the stuff that comes from Thailand. They have had many problems with counterfeit meds over there. I'm currently using the big 3 (minoxidil, Proscard and nizoral). Might be maintaining but it's definitely and uphill battle. Guess the only thing to do is try Propecia for a while and see if it makes a difference. On Proscar, I experienced and actual increase in libido, although it could've been all physiological.