Quick question : is DHI better then strip hair transplant ?

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Quick question : is DHT better then strip hair transplant ?

-

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score

The topic title lost me a little too...

If you plan to buzz your hair down after a hair transplant then FUE is the way to go, however strip should guarantee you a better yeild and is more suitable for people who require large procedures.

scoob

Reaction score

ok where is the best place to have it done in England UK?

s.a.f

Reaction score

There simply is'nt any place in the UK to get a half decent hair transplant. Do some research on here and you will soon find out.

scoob

Reaction score

oh dear :( my friend has just had hair transplant done in pakistan. But I don't really want to fly all the way there. Where' is the best place to get in done if I live in UK

Cheers guys.
Scoob
:dunno:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score

You are going to have to travel, plain and simple. NY or ontario.

s.a.f

Reaction score

scoob said:
Where is the best place to get in done if I live in Uk?
America or Canada.

Sean68

Reaction score

this is the best thread title ever ever ever.

G

Did you mean if FUE is better than strip?

DHT is the source of hairloss with male pattern baldness.

sphlanx2006

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I guess you mean DHI a group located in Greece and UK claiming to have a revolutianary non invasive technique to tranplant hairs. Its widely known as FUE they are just trying to reinvent the wheel.

DHI is not to be trusted unless you want a minor hair transplant to cover a small bald patch you have from an accident or so. Even then though i wouldnt be sure if i would trust them

s.a.f

Reaction score

DHI have a bad rep for poor results, evasive sales tactics and trying to poach customers.

scoob

Reaction score

Yeah sorry guys I meant DHI. So are we really sure here thats theres not decent strip hair transplant surgeons in UK?? How can that be??

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
No UK clinic has ever posted results that match the worlds best, many end up travelling to the US to put right what the UK clinics have done, its a shame but thats the way it is.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
many end up travelling to the US to put right what the UK clinics have done, its a shame but thats the way it is.

I can vouch for that! :agree: (3 botched UK hair transplant's!!) :crazy:

Rogers is reputedly the best the UK has to offer but being the best of a bunch of incompetant butchers is'nt a great claim. He's still nowhere near as good as the top US and Canadian surgeons and he costs more than they do!
Fact is if you want it done properly you're going to have to travel, why? I guess its because the UK cosmetic surgery industry is smaller than the US, and standards are lower but remember Hair restoration surgery is a very complex art, there is only a small list of guys who do this surgery well in the entire world so fact that most of them happen to be based in huge countries like the US and Canada is'nt so suprising, maybe if the UK was 3/4 times a big with 3/4 times as many surgeons we would have 1 that was up to standard.

Norsk

Established Member
Reaction score
The UK has nearly twice as many inhabitants as Canada, so your reasoning seems a bit flawed there.

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
I think he's referring to one place in Canada specifically. From what I hear there pretty good!

s.a.f

Reaction score
Norsk said:
The UK has nearly twice as many inhabitants as Canada, so your reasoning seems a bit flawed there.

Maybe the few Canadian surgeons learned from the best US ones. In any case theres only 2 well known clinics in Canada H&W and Armani.

bigmac

Reaction score
Scoob
Dont waste your money and valuable donor hair by going to DHI as they are crap and i should know i`ve been there.
I constantly read about very poor growth results from them still and wish they would just dissappear.

I`ve just flew to the US for my fourth hair transplant after two in the UK and one with DHI.

Keep researching and asking plenty of questions.