ray peat and reducing pgd2 - experimental ideas that I am reading about

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
It is also not scientifically possible for major hair improvements to happen in one day.
I know this. Or rather I believe it. And also I have not claimed major improvements, but rather subtly change (observed coincidentally -> placebo unlikely).
Another unrelated but ntl interesting observation made at the same occasion, was a sudden feel of "pump" in the muscles at the time of the switch between the two dietary configurations (i.e. from carbs to fats), as if I had just exercised with weights.

zdm632

Established Member
Reaction score
Do I? I think I have made myself clear. Diet can change the look&feel of my hair intraday so to speak. Maybe you try it yourself?

It is absolutely not possible, it may be only in your mind, self-suggestion. Or maybe in the morning the hair is very clean, and in evening after sebum accumulation it can look worse.

Think about it, hair root is at 3-4 mm under the scalp, and grows 2 mm a week. So basically if something changes at the root, it would need almost 2 WEEKS for that change to reach only the scalp surface! And you say you see differences in the same day?

It has no logic, sorry, think again.

kirk

Established Member
Reaction score
I mean wouldn't a substance at least have to be stronger than HCL acid to even make a difference?

We have this stuff coursing through our systems all the time since conception, and it does not seem to make a difference.

However, I bet if you put a hair in stomach acid in vitro it would break down a bit.

What can you possibly eat on a regular basis that is more powerful than HCL acid?

I know people who eat like total **** with absolutely zero loss.