Recall of oral spironolactone users

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any people still taking Oral spironolactone?

Don't bother with it unless you are transgender.

Source: I am a transgender woman and I highly doubt you want the problems I have, lol.

Also, this thread is 6 years old. I highly doubt these guys are still on spironolactone

g.i joey

Reaction score
Guys please don't take oral spironolactone. This isn't for any man to take. This is pure insanity. I seen abother dude be completely feminized in a post. His face turned into that of a girls. This is literally the main drug Trans people use to convert.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please don't take oral spironolactone. This isn't for any man to take. This is pure insanity. I seen abother dude be completely feminized in a post. His face turned into that of a girls. This is literally the main drug Trans people use to convert.

Exactly.. like seriously if you compare me before transition vs now the difference is crazy. I mean sure I got my hair back but it came at a price (well.. I welcome the changes, but I doubt any of you guys would lol).

No guy who wants to remain a guy should touch spironolactone. Period.

yourworld001

Established Member
Reaction score
This guy had great success on spironolactone!
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...tasteride-Propecia-Nizoral-Rogaine-for-months

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy had great success on spironolactone!
http://www.hairlosstalk.com/interac...tasteride-Propecia-Nizoral-Rogaine-for-months

He looked feminized in his most recent update. I'd hardly call that success, unless you are transgender.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I used it for a few months and it did regrow a fair amount considering the short time i was on it, but the sides were too real - my nipples became sensitive, real sensitive - like putting on a t-shirt would hurt. I also developed lumps under my nipples. my sex drive declined from 1 a day, to 1 every 3 days, but I could still "perform" fine, so that wasn't so bad.
Anyway I decided to stop it as I didn't want to develop boobies. (I am a straight though F'd up male and had no intention of becoming a woman)