Receding Hairline? Have A Picture From 6 Yrs Ago To Compare.

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know that I am balding for sure because the density changed from 2019 to 2021 I wasn't sure that I was balding when I made this post so didn't get on finasteride right away. I've maintained for the last 3 and a half years so I know for sure that finasteride is doing it's job.

Yeah it does look much worse in those pictures, in this thread it looked normal, the one you just linked looked like the hairline was starting to thin out, definitely continue with finasteride. Are you doing anything else for hair loss or just finasteride?

Jpw1999

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah it does look much worse in those pictures, in this thread it looked normal, the one you just linked looked like the hairline was starting to thin out, definitely continue with finasteride. Are you doing anything else for hair loss or just finasteride?
Just finasteride, my hairline is usually hidden because I keep the top long because I have a huge *** forehead. The hairline thinned out that much in only 2 years from 2019 to 2021. It's maintained 3.5 years on finasteride. I'd be much worse off right now if I wasn't on finasteride.