Refuse to post here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
"Rawbbie is not even sure that he has male pattern baldness. This re-instates the fact that people without male pattern baldness are not as understanding towards people having male pattern baldness regarding this situation"

You're right.

Most of the time, I can't relate to the majority of guys who are thinning, so sometimes I think I'm a know-it-all punk who can easily talk about how easy it is to deal with hairloss when I have no idea what it's really like.

I am not speaking from the mouth of a person who is currently suffering from hairloss, so I can't possibly understand what the average person on this site is going through.

That said, I can only apologize for my messages in which people have taken offense to. I completely agree that I am not speaking from a male pattern baldness sufferers' point of view, so in that respect, I can't relate to what a lot of you are saying.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Wait..Rawwbie you dont even have male pattern baldness?...
why do you post here then?

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I could have male pattern baldness. My hairline began to recede.

I'm on Propecia so I have no real way of telling unless I stop the medication. Which I won't be doing.

So, that's why I'm here.

G

Rawbbie said:
I could have male pattern baldness. My hairline began to recede.

I'm on Propecia so I have no real way of telling unless I stop the medication. Which I won't be doing.

So, that's why I'm here.

male pattern baldness Phobia.

Cassin

Reaction score
For 3 days there has been a large amount of people complaining about other posters. I guess we needed to get it all out right! But for anyone who has been around for a time we see that these type of posts can carry on for a long time and carry over for months if not stopped.

Not only that, they destroy the community we all belong to and rely on for help. Guys we rely on each other. We are F-ED if we don't answer each others posts and help out. Lets just end this now and move on. Anyone that doesn't agree with me can send me a PM and we can duke it out there. But for now I am LOCKING the this so we can just move on.

No hard feelings ok folks?

Anyone know a legit site where I can by Propecia?

Status
Not open for further replies.