Regrowth with coal tar and Minoxidil

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes liquid coal tar off Amazon along with amazon minoxidil 5%. I diluted the coal tar in a water spray bottle. I use minoxidil twice a day as directed and spray the coal tar solution with vigorous massage until scalp and hair is dry at minimum like 4 times a day. Totally cleared up the scalp of all itch which was the reason I bought to begin with then lo and behold I felt whiskers growing on head after a week or so while massaging scalp.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes liquid coal tar off Amazon along with amazon minoxidil 5%. I diluted the coal tar in a water spray bottle. I use minoxidil twice a day as directed and spray the coal tar solution with vigorous massage until scalp and hair is dry at minimum like 4 times a day. Totally cleared up the scalp of all itch which was the reason I bought to begin with then lo and behold I felt whiskers growing on head after a week or so while massaging scalp.
You must be a bum and jobless to do it 4 times a day lol. Or you are a millionaire which is it?

cloudsanrain

Established Member
Reaction score
It seem like it would be hard to wash out .

Kidbako

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t wash out. It is very diluted. I use coal tar shampoo in shower then after use minoxidil and my diluted coal tar spray solution and massage till dry. Go to work. Come home massage more solution. Then before bed minoxidil and more solution with massage. Think it may kill dht or not sure but been doing for like 2 months and only has benefits for my hair and scalp. No itch, flakes, hair zits, oily or dry scalp and such. Just my experience not saying it’s a Hairloss cure but has given me benefits.