Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I just wish they would release the phase 1 efficacy results for 12 months already........ REEEEEEeeeeee Suspense. Hurts. Head....

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man I just wish they would release the phase 1 efficacy results for 12 months already........ REEEEEEeeeeee Suspense. Hurts. Head....
Wasn't it gonna be 21-24 months?

They're releasing 5 year safety data but I'd rather they'd also release 5 year efficacy data too.

inham123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd just like to remind people that if the 24-month efficacy data shows maintained hair regrowth their claim about immunizing existing hairs against Androgenetic Alopecia are true. That would be pretty huge. That they can regrow (some) hair is very interesting too but sustained regrowth means sustained hair.

YUUGGGEEE

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
What happens to histogen if replicel comes back with data proving permanent maintanace, and the ability to turn vellus follicles terminal?

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nxkazmsFuE1so330q_500.gif

Le'mme think
well nothing will happen Histy will also release their product.
And people will compare histogen to Replicel just like we do with minoxidil and finasteride and nothing else.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
tumblr_inline_nxkazmsFuE1so330q_500.gif

Le'mme think
well nothing will happen Histy will also release their product.
And people will compare histogen to Replicel just like we do with minoxidil and finasteride and nothing else.

You think people will fly to Japan, and Mexico to get both treatments if they provide essentially the same results only replicel provides permanent maintanance? I guess considering most can get finasteride and minoxidil for dirt cheap, but these treatments will be thousands, and require time off work it's slightly different...

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Thomps1523, I don't think he should have been that rude to you but he does have a valid point.

Why do you care what happens to Histogen?

All that should matter to you is which treatment can give you the best solution to your hair loss problem?

I guess if Replicel works and Histogen doesn't work then Histogen won't get much business and Replicel will get a lot of business. This is common sense.

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Thomps1523, I don't think he should have been that rude to you but he does have a valid point.

Why do you care what happens to Histogen?

All that should matter to you is which treatment can give you the best solution to your hair loss problem?

I guess if Replicel works and Histogen doesn't work then Histogen won't get much business. This is common sense.

It was more of a comment of how sucky would it be for histogen if replicel provides the same improvements, but also provides permanent maintance? @PrinceWilliamThe2nd is a moron if he thinks everyone is going to do both... obviously there may be some who have the money, and ability to do both, but it's likely for many it could come down to one or the other. If that's the case which will you choose? We aren't talking about a 12 month supply of minoxidil for $75, or a year supply of finasteride for $50. These treatments will require time off of work, travel expenses, and the cost of the procedure.

Again my point was histogen obviously has high hopes for HSC. imagine coming out with a product only to weeks later have someone release the same thing, but significantly better. Wouldn't you agree that would crush your expectations?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
You think people will fly to Japan, and Mexico to get both treatments if they provide essentially the same results only replicel provides permanent maintanance? I guess considering most can get finasteride and minoxidil for dirt cheap, but these treatments will be thousands, and require time off work it's slightly different...

Who cares? We don't have a favorite hair loss research team that we're pulling for? People will get the product that's best for them.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Who cares? We just want our hair back. We don't have a favorite hair loss research team that we're pulling for? We're pulling for ourselves. Our objective is to get our hair back. If Replicel is a better treatment will will get Replicel. It's pretty obvious.

Agreed, what I'm failing to understand is why making a comment essentially saying that it would suck for histogen if replicel takes their market share is stupid? It's a comment, I didn't ask if people had a preference on treatments. I didn't say I cared, I just said it would be unfortunate for them.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
It was more of a comment of how sucky would it be for histogen if replicel provides the same improvements, but also provides permanent maintance? @PrinceWilliamThe2nd is a moron if he thinks everyone is going to do both... obviously there may be some who have the money, and ability to do both, but it's likely for many it could come down to one or the other. If that's the case which will you choose? We aren't talking about a 12 month supply of minoxidil for $75, or a year supply of finasteride for $50. These treatments will require time off of work, travel expenses, and the cost of the procedure.

Again my point was histogen obviously has high hopes for HSC. imagine coming out with a product only to weeks later have someone release the same thing, but significantly better. Wouldn't you agree that would crush your expectations?

I don't give a rat's ***. You should stop worrying about this stupid stuff. People will select the product that's best for them.

Last edited:

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
what I'm failing to understand is why making a comment essentially saying that it would suck for histogen if replicel takes their market share is stupid?

Because this isn't a "How can we protect Histogen website"?

This is a how can we get our hair back website.

You should contact Histogen with your concerns for their future.

Histogen will release their product and Replicel will release their product and people will select the product that works best for them.

Last edited:

thomps1523

Established Member
Reaction score
Because this isn't a "How can we protect Histogen website"?

This is a how can we get our hair back website.

You should contact Histogen with your concerns for their future.

Holy crap... go refill your Zoloft perscription, take a nap, and relax champ! At what point did I jest that I was out to protect Histogen?