Replicel

T

TravisB

If it turns out to be the cure, or at least a highly effective treatment, it will be totally awesome!

ryder

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm very curious about the stock.. it's at 2.15 as of today.

if, and it's a very big IF replicel ends up working, this stock has to explode.

on the other hand, why hasn't it moved at all with the positive hype? it will be interesting to see how the stock moves when they post some results in the near future.

wouldn't that be a win win.. get your hair back and make a hefty profit.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a lot from the stock...I'm expecting long term benefits the stock might not increase much even with positive results but it will definitely increase when the company is sold (IF SUCCESFUL).

Only buy it if you've got spare change, I'm aware i can lose all of it and it won't affect me much.

Btw, it seems my rumor has spread to other forums....I apologize but I think I heard Joe say "initially he's heard they've been able to produce 25% hair" I've also read it on forums in other languages prior when i wrote it here but i guess it was all BS....he just told me I was a "detractor" in the baldtruth show lol...thats too bad I really like this dude, hes funny as hell...I guess i need to improve my english :).

25 in temples though would be a home run.....might as well run around the streets naked if you hear 25%, that'd be crazy.

I can't figure out why they injected in the temples...it's too damn hard there.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
the stock has been plummeting for a couple days but heard some news regarding the closing of private placement financing ... any comments? Aren't we supposed to be hearing news about results soon? I got a couple hundred bucks in the stock , not enough to really care but just enough to care a little :dunno:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
that would really suck dudemon i invested aroudn 1500 on this company, the money doesn't hurt me but it would be really depressing if this at least doesn't make it to phase 2.

I think they did a big mistake injecting in the temples, i don't know why they did that, not even castration can get hair in the temples back.

Shoulda gone for the crown, even snake oil can get one or two hairs in there.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
that would really suck dudemon i invested aroudn 1500 on this company, the money doesn't hurt me but it would be really depressing if this at least doesn't make it to phase 2.

I think they did a big mistake injecting in the temples, i don't know why they did that, not even castration can get hair in the temples back.

Shoulda gone for the crown, even snake oil can get one or two hairs in there.

Go big or go home, that's Replicels motto I guess! They must have been pretty damn confident going into the trials.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
lol... a bunch of self-conscious baldies on a baldy-forum shorting their own Messiah... speaks volumes about the "breakthroughs" we've seen in this field... :( .... lets keep the hope alive, I'm afraid Replicel is all we have.... there's also that Bosley doctor who recently cured baldness by inhibiting some proteins...

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
TravisB said:

Well at least its something and its not negative news. Basically they are in the process of retrieving the data now, and then an analysis will follow. The outcome is the crucial news we are waiting for, and if it is good news, then the rest of the process should get underway by this fall.

Let us keep our fingers crossed. :innocent:

fingers crossed? ..... lets get down on our f***in knees and pray until we puke :puke: ... good news from replicel will provide us with hope and peace of mind, I think we all need some of that ...

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
nohawk said:
dudemon said:
TravisB said:

Well at least its something and its not negative news. Basically they are in the process of retrieving the data now, and then an analysis will follow. The outcome is the crucial news we are waiting for, and if it is good news, then the rest of the process should get underway by this fall.

fingers crossed? ..... lets get down on our f***in knees and pray until we puke :puke: ... good news from replicel will provide us with hope and peace of mind, I think we all need some of that ...

hey man ive checked your regime how is the .5mg propecia doing for you?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
it was awesome, new growth sexy hair, but then my dick went limp and girlfriend got unhappy. I've been off for 4-5 months, hair looks like sh*t, losing fast but got my dick back......kinda.... :dunno:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
nohawk said:
it was awesome, new growth sexy hair, but then my dick went limp and girlfriend got unhappy. I've been off for 4-5 months, hair looks like sh*t, losing fast but got my dick back......kinda.... :dunno:

Damn that sucks I might get on finasteride AGAIN...im scared shitless. I had the limp dick IDK if it was psycological...well ill find out this time. Got better next day after stopping though.

I fukin Hope this replicel thing works otherwise I see myself at propeciahelp.com.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
nohawk said:

Damn that sucks I might get on finasteride AGAIN...im scared shitless. I had the limp dick IDK if it was psycological...well ill find out this time. Got better next day after stopping though.

I fukin Hope this replicel thing works otherwise I see myself at propeciahelp.com.

yeah its a b**ch... i was on it for 5 years with great hair results but was slowly and steadily losing mojo without noticing until one night i brought home a dream girl and couldn't get it up.... on top of that its caused me severe concentration problems, and all sorts of other things like ball ache, disinterest in women, etc.. Anyways, I got sick of it and quit cold turkey, luckily I'm 25 and with a mix of healthy eating, exercise and meditating, I've been able to get it hard at least and concentrate better.... but still got a long ways to go..... be careful brother, even if u wanna take the poison-pill.. do it consciously... (not blindly and not paranoid) ... just make sure u get off if u feel discomfort cause your probably doing some harm ... my 2cents

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
you were getting crazy results with .5mg?

where exactly? crown temples hairline?

I could deal with erection issues I think. Im not yet a nw6 but this is killing me....already.

i assume when i become a norwood 5 ill start killing people no joke.

shivers20

Established Member
Reaction score
nohawk said:
dudemon said:
TravisB said:

Ill puke if they show poor results :puke:
I have been battling this crap for way too long!

Dudemon is sounding optimistic and that never happens haha j/k hopefully a sign of good things to come :punk:

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
wth do you guys expect from replicel next month?

a Norwood 4 to Norwood 1 transformation? lol. :woot:

there will be a few hairs there, a few hairs over there end of the story. :hump:
what do you guys want?
Assuming they injected in the temples, would you be satisfied with a ~20% ? which they "expected" to do.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maradona said:
wth do you guys expect from replicel next month?

a Norwood 4 to Norwood 1 transformation? lol. :woot:

there will be a few hairs there, a few hairs over there end of the story. :hump:
what do you guys want?
Assuming they injected in the temples, would you be satisfied with a ~20% ? which they "expected" to do.

all those percentage numbers are meaningless.... what does 20% mean? If you had 0 hair in your temples, and you improve that by 20% then that's still ZERO. I don't get it....

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I hope and pray that this thing can become a reality ...no matter how costly it will be...it is a big relief knowing that something is available and can change your life.