Repsonce from RU media rep

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
2007???

f*** that. I will be a Norwood 6 by then, for sure :(

I've read that some people are somehow getting their hands on this stuff, even though it's not cheap. You have any info on this rockstar?

This comment is so naive! I wonder what new users will think of OUR comments fifteen years from now.

In year 2032:
"ha ha these guys were wondering if Brotzu's lotion is released by 2017, and we haven't see it YET"

FML

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
This comment is so naive! I wonder what new users will think of OUR comments fifteen years from now.

In year 2032:
"ha ha these guys were wondering if Brotzu's lotion is released by 2017, and we haven't see it YET"

FML

in 2032 i will be 45 years old and sporting my sexy norwood 1 from tsjui

i cant wait

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in 2032 i will be 45 years old and sporting my sexy norwood 1 from tsjui

i cant wait
In 2032 either:

1. this forum got derelict due to tsuji curing hair loss once and for all
2. people dig up your post and laugh at it in all bitterness like we do to the op right now.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
what a mind f***

he was a 20/21 year old kid when he joined here. hes nearly 40 now

Poor guy is probably completely bald now. Damn! I'm glad it's different this time. Right?;)

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
are you gonna buy some ru hb?

For now i JUST started to add topical finasteride
I think I have to give that 3 months.
I also purchased a derma roller--I am on fence with starting this.

What is RU? is it an elemental metal? I googled it that came up but I have no idea if that is accurate.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
For now i JUST started to add topical finasteride
I think I have to give that 3 months.
I also purchased a derma roller--I am on fence with starting this.

What is RU? is it an elemental metal? I googled it that came up but I have no idea if that is accurate.

what is ru? lol i dont have a f*****g clue mate

just some white powder that looks like cocaine that some people buy off the internet that helps some people with their hair loss

i dont know what the f*** is going on man

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i just wana be a normal person again

wakes up, brushes their teeth, styles their hair and gets on with their day

thats all i want

i have no f*****g clue what ru is lol

Alright, don't worry you are not going to sniff it...just mix it up and rub it on head.

Don't be discouraged....people here have been using it for years ask @Roberto_72 I don't think anyone had any major sides over the years.

Also we have A LOT of BDD and Hypochondriac people on the site (they must go hand in hand the hyper focus on self)...so dont take every weird account into consideration.

I remember when I thought putting minoxidil was going to be such a big deal--takes me 30 seconds. I regret putting it off for so long.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright, don't worry you are not going to sniff it...just mix it up and rub it on head.

Don't be discouraged....people here have been using it for years ask @Roberto_72 I don't think anyone had any major sides over the years.

Also we have A LOT of BDD and Hypochondriac people on the site (they must go hand in hand the hyper focus on self)...so dont take every weird account into consideration.

I remember when I thought putting minoxidil was going to be such a big deal--takes me 30 seconds. I regret putting it off for so long.
I have not used it for years. Only a few months.
I think @hellouser has used it for a longer time.
But I can say that the finasteride + RU combination has thickened may hair like nothing before.
As for sides, we all know that sexual sides are easy to be generated from fear of the sides themselves that in the end... many people really get them.

I have seen no sides so far either from fina or RU, but I can understand how younger people can be freightened.