Result For Shiseido's Phase 2 Trial?

wintop6211

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw that Shiseido is proceeding with their phase 3 trial, but I couldn't find their phase 2 result. If I remember correctly, purpose of phase 2 is to test efficacy, so it can provide us some insight on how well that stem cell injection works. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks!

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I saw that Shiseido is proceeding with their phase 3 trial, but I couldn't find their phase 2 result. If I remember correctly, purpose of phase 2 is to test efficacy, so it can provide us some insight on how well that stem cell injection works. Anyone know where to find it? Thanks!

Shiseido is on their Phase 2 trial right now (some call it Phase 3 because in Japan you can commercialize during your Phase 2 trial if you can prove safety/efficacy).

Phase 2 ends around July if my memory serves me right. It'll be weeks/months after that until they have data to review and hopefully release so we can see how it went.

br1

Reaction score
Shiseido is on their Phase 2 trial right now (some call it Phase 3 because in Japan you can commercialize during your Phase 2 trial if you can prove safety/efficacy).

Phase 2 ends around July if my memory serves me right. It'll be weeks/months after that until they have data to review and hopefully release so we can see how it went.

I thought they would be releasing it (results) first quarter 2018? I might be wrong though.. so many trials/dates..

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought they would be releasing it (results) first quarter 2018? I might be wrong though.. so many trials/dates..
The trial def ends in the summer time. Either June or July (month def started with a “J”), and then it’ll take time for them to go over the data.

blvd77

My Regimen
Reaction score

its not your fault, people were indeed throwing different dates randomly. some even claimed it might be published on that congress.

now its already at a couple of months after july. by spring everyone will be talking about Q2 of 2019. by 2019 people will be hyping some other companies up and pretend shiseido never existed. so typical.

br1

Reaction score
From Replicel's "Compay Update" May/2017 - (https://replicel.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/RP_Presentation-2017-05.pdf)

upload_2018-1-22_12-15-15.png

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
How great would this be coming out in 12 months. I would instantly drop to once a day minoxidil.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man....I'm going to cry so hard out of joy is this is successful.
It's seems surreal to me that the data will be out this year. And that it will work? Hope it's not too good to be true.

I see my early morning emotions rising.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh man....I'm going to cry so hard out of joy is this is successful.
It's seems surreal to me that the data will be out this year. And that it will work? Hope it's not too good to be true.

I see my early morning emotions rising.
Literally it’s hair cure or noose for me. They better get it right because I’m not sticking around for another 24 years being miserable.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quarter 2, right?
That means the trials will be done this March. f***! That's like now...
I hope they don't need ages to go over the data.

Another thing that makes me jittery is the limited efficacy shown in phase 1. That trial was for safety. I hope they've found ways to improve efficacy.

In the interview @hellouser posted, the Replicel guys did say multiple injections are probably going to be required.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Quarter 2, right?

Another thing that makes me jittery is the limited efficacy shown in phase 1. That trial was for safety. I hope they've found ways to improve efficacy.

In the interview @hellouser posted, the Replicel guys did say multiple injections are probably going to be required.
Phase 1 was done by Replicel and wasn't it for safety? Phase 2 should be for efficiency and is done by GOD DAMN JAPENESE PEOPLEEEEEEE.... So let's hope it's better lol

br1

Reaction score
Quarter 2, right?

upload_2018-1-24_13-37-14.png

So, not March... But sometime between April and June.. :)

Anyways, that's the closest thing we have on radar...