Results Using Somebody's Method. Best I've Ever Accomplished.

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The second picture is after four months of finasteride and minoxidil.

I've seen your results before and they're great. At what point did things really start working for you? I'm at 2.5 months and coming along decently, but nowhere near your 4 months photo.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Bluemoon plz provide response on this question
I use the liquid and it doesn't burn. You're probably pushing to hard. You don't want to penetrate to the entire length of the needle, so just try rolling lightly before the application.

I've seen your results before and they're great. At what point did things really start working for you? I'm at 2.5 months and coming along decently, but nowhere near your 4 months photo.

The shed usually subsides within two weeks of religious application. Results start rolling in almost immediately.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah but like actual cosmetically significant results?
Good thing I kept record of my previous regrowth. This is the month by month progress.

Attachments

• DSC_0619.JPG
    DSC_0619.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,463
  • DSC_0642.JPG
    DSC_0642.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 1,381
  • DSC_0687.JPG
    DSC_0687.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,409
  • DSC_0732.JPG
    DSC_0732.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,420
  • DSC_0758.JPG
    DSC_0758.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,462

shadowcast

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy sh*t. Thanks for posting that. Also I think your half naked girlfriend is in the background in one of those.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Why did u stop the group buy dutasteride u bought?

Mainly the fatty liver study. I don't need dutasteride to see awesome results, so it's best that I alter my hormones as little as possible. I also don't really trust the source I acquired it from. In the end, getting legit finasteride seemed better than potentially f*****g my liver up and destroying my hormone profile, which could lead to innumerable issues in the future.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it follows that minoxidil gains are short term if you're also using finasteride/anti-androgen

The fact the follicles are now growing means they are not dead yet, even though they were dying/inactive before. If also properly responding to anti-androgen treatment, wouldn't it follow they are now safe from further dht damage? They may still be weak initially but the minoxidil can help initiate/speed along the process of making the hairs grow back while the follicles are recovering from prior dht suffocation. That's why the multi-angle approach is important for people looking to hit this sh*t as hard as possible and maximize recovery

Also, @JeanLucBB I've seen that chart before and if I'm not mistaken it's from a study just on minoxidil, not minoxidil + anti-androgen

Somebody

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never seen regrowth like this before. Look at my fuckin temples!
congratulations! Your results are awesome and from my experince its just begining....

I also use nizoral 2% and plan on starting an anti-inflammatory diet; mainly fish, fruit, and veg.
I would advice to give a perilla leaves a chance. Try perilla for few months it can really give you a edge if you have internal inflammation.

You're basing your opinion on minoxidil's long term efficacy on a study that's easily refuted. The mechanism which the drug uses to initiate and prolong growth cycles doesn't just stop working after two years. Study the pathway and the biochemistry behind the medication and get back to me when you can explain yourself more concisely.
I have been applying minoxidil on my scalp now constantly for 5 years!! And I still have regrow! So, it's bs that minoxidil stop working.

I use the liquid and it doesn't burn. You're probably pushing to hard. You don't want to penetrate to the entire length of the needle, so just try rolling lightly before the application.
Can you shot a photo of dermaroller you are using?

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
Bluemoon

Can you please post your exact regimen? It sounds as if you are using minoxidil once a night after rolling with 0.5 mm? And then wounding once a week with 1.5 mm? Do you not apply anything on the day you wound? How much minoxidil are you applying at once?

Thanks

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Bluemoon

Can you please post your exact regimen? It sounds as if you are using minoxidil once a night after rolling with 0.5 mm? And then wounding once a week with 1.5 mm? Do you not apply anything on the day you wound? How much minoxidil are you applying at once?

Thanks

I roll every night with a 1.5 mm roller before applying minoxidil. The size of the needles doesn't matter, because you're not supposed to press them deep into your skin. Just roll with enough force to redden the skin.

I don't wound yet and haven't in a month or two, but am going to add it back into my regimen soon.

I probably use 1-2 ml of minoxidil, once per day. I put it all over the top of my head, with focus on the frontal third.

bluemoon1212

Established Member
Reaction score
congratulations! Your results are awesome and from my experince its just begining....

I would advice to give a perilla leaves a chance. Try perilla for few months it can really give you a edge if you have internal inflammation.

I have been applying minoxidil on my scalp now constantly for 5 years!! And I still have regrow! So, it's bs that minoxidil stop working.

Can you shot a photo of dermaroller you are using?

Link to the roller: https://www.amazon.com/Tristar-Tita...d=1506573072&sr=8-1&keywords=derma+roller+1.5

Link to the perilla I bought: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01F84C2Y4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

JWM2

Established Member
Reaction score
I roll every night with a 1.5 mm roller before applying minoxidil. The size of the needles doesn't matter, because you're not supposed to press them deep into your skin. Just roll with enough force to redden the skin.

I don't wound yet and haven't in a month or two, but am going to add it back into my regimen soon.

I probably use 1-2 ml of minoxidil, once per day. I put it all over the top of my head, with focus on the frontal third.

If the size of the needle doesn't matter, why aren't you using something smaller like 0.5 mm?