Revivogen mixed with spironolactone...

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
What would happen if you mixed in a little liquid spironolactone into your revivogen bottle? Would it work?

CCS

Reaction score
those two are a great combo, but I'd use them on alternate days, or morning vs night. Revivogen should have a pH of 5. spironolactone is most stable at 4.5. That is still pretty close, but you might want to put it in the fridge.

those two work synergistically. great combo if you can't handle propecia.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
So, are you saying that because of the closeness in PH balance that the concotion of revivogen and liquid spironolactone together could co-exist in a vial?

CCS

Reaction score
yes. it should be fine.

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just started doing this. I mix 6 x100mg tablets in with the revivogen. I have not noticed any problems with smell or change of the liquid. Only think is 6 x 100mg tablets makes it a pretty weak mix but anymore tablets and I think it will make it to gluggy.

G

wow thats an exellent idea if it actually work... but havent alot of people on this forum said that liquid spironolactone doesnt work??

G

most people say only the cream works?? even if the liquid spironolactone does work when you mix it with the revivogen would you use the mix twice daily or once daily??

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
Topical spironolactone works for me. However, I'm one of the rare people who get sides from topical spironolactone. I'm trying to find a way to apply topical spironolactone to all my affected areas without having to apply topical spironolactone directly to my head.

G

ok so colledge chemistry student what should i do?? order some spironolactone tabs from inhouse pharmacy then what?? gring a few up and mix them into my revivogen??

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
I got some PM messages.

I dont store it in the fridge though I probably should start to.

I have been only doing this for 1 week so unsure of the results.

I only apply 1x per day. I think I might get some spironolactone cream to go with it.

That way spironolactone cream / minoxidil in the morning. Rev / spironolactone in the night

CCS

Reaction score
messmorph said:
I have just started doing this. I mix 6 x100mg tablets in with the revivogen. I have not noticed any problems with smell or change of the liquid. Only think is 6 x 100mg tablets makes it a pretty weak mix but anymore tablets and I think it will make it to gluggy.

1% is not weak. you better grind it very fine and mix it good, though. mix it daily to get the most spironolactone out of the powder. maybe even add a little alcohol to make sure the particles are small enough.

CCS

Reaction score
rambotera said:
wow thats an exellent idea if it actually work... but havent alot of people on this forum said that liquid spironolactone doesnt work??

it is not strong enough by itself to stop balding. Propecia is stronger. spironolactone is a strong addition to a regimen. But if you can't take propecia, spironolactone and revivogen vials may do the trick.

CCS

Reaction score
I think revivogen has apple poly in it, too. And beta sis. It should work well.

G

add a little everyday?? pfft screw that ..that seems like more trouble then its worth ill just use revivogen alone.

messmorph

Established Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
spironolactone and revivogen = not working

How long you been on it for? I have been on mine for a little over a month. I am two weeks into a light shed. So I think that is a good thing !

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
It's strange... people here say spironolactone isn't all that great, while over on bodybuilding (aka anabolic steroid-using) forums, the general line is that topical spironolactone and nizoral is enough for just about anyone.

ugh

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been on spironolactone and gotten results...and sides.