Revivogen mixed with spironolactone...

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ugh said:
I have been on spironolactone and gotten results...and sides.

Your sides are psychosomatic.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know what your comment means; er, I am approaching Norwood 2 yes - why the hell else would I be on this forum? But I stand by my comment that his symptoms are psychosomatic.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I haven't started a regimen really so I may have side-effects one day. Psychosomatic implies that there are real physical symptoms however they are influenced by the mind. Essentially the mind knows that you are on some medication and creates physical problems - weired I know.

abcdefg

Reaction score
what do you mean by would it work? You would have to study how all those ingredients and the delivery vehicles all work together and interact not a simple thing to do properly. You cant just grab some products that are each a mix of things throw them together and expect them to work as you want them to. Just use them separately as they were intended and designed to do then you know each is working if they ever worked to begin with seeing as how neither is FDA approved to stop male pattern baldness.

vq0

Established Member
Reaction score
maybe if we use an oil topically along with bile and lipase on top to free the fatty acids?