Rotsen182's Story - ( 36 / 2 months on big 3 . pics inside!)

rotsen182

Reaction score
i will take new pics from diff. angles , my hair turns grey after using minoxidil, i have to put some water later and goes back to normal, let my hair grow so i just realized that about the grey hair... lol by the way my scalp turns red when i use keto+salicilic shampoo .. after 1 hour or so goes back to normal

maless

Reaction score
can you tell me again please what is your every day and weekly treatment? your results are amazing.
So,if you get side ef. from finasteride,you lower the dosage and everything goes ok? thank you,waiting for your answer

can you also please tell me what shampoo are you using?

rotsen182

Reaction score
maless said:
can you tell me again please what is your every day and weekly treatment? your results are amazing.
So,if you get side ef. from finasteride,you lower the dosage and everything goes ok? thank you,waiting for your answer

can you also please tell me what shampoo are you using?

hi..
when my hair was short i used the shampoo dayli now that i let my hair grow i use it 5 times a week aprox, this because hair dries out and it is really a mess

well i try to use the shampoo as often as possible , is the only way to get rid of sebum,

right now im taking 1/6 of a pill of 5mg generic finasteride from hindu lasbs Pharmacheck . wash my hair almost everyday with ketokenazol 2% salicilic acid 3% combo shampoo right after that i apply 0.6ml of minoxidil , minoxidil twice a day daytime and before bed.
shampoo is prepared in a local pharmacy .

its been 2 months since sides went away , even 1mg o finas would cause me brain fog , i will keep lowering the dose in a near future.