RSR38's Story - ( 38 / Success on BIG 3... 8 Months)

MJDub09

Reaction score
RSR38 said:
MJDub09...

It seems like the most impressive results documented so far is temple and hairline improvement. I would say try it. There are enough people using it now to say it's at least well tolerated. You really have nothing to lose for a couple bucks.

I STILL BELIEVE THE MAJORITY OF MY IMPROVEMENTS CAN BE ATTRIBUTED TO finasteride AND minoxidil. However, that being said, when I added the miconazole, things took off like crazy. My hair growth rate is very fast and I have gained a ton of new hairs all over scalp. Google "Miconazole for hair growth" and read some stories from women who use it and report not only faster growth, but new growth. They really have no reason to lie, as that was not their reason for using it. They simply wanted FASTER growth, but MANY women reported that their temples were filling in and so on. That's how this idea originated.

Thanks. How much do you put on per application, and how big are the tubes? I am definitely going to go through with it, i am just trying to see how long a 1$ tube is going to last to make sure I get enough.

RSR38

Established Member
Reaction score
I apply about 2 grams of the micoazole and rub it into a damp scalp. I do that once per day and make sure to not wash hair for at least 4 hours. I figure it's all absorbed by then.

IRISH is referring to my post on HLH Forums. I began experiencing shedding about 5 days ago. It is much more than at any time in last 4-5 months. I am shedding quite a few hairs when rubbing head and showering. I am hoping it is going to pass soon and reveal another new wave of growth. Honestly, I am stressing a bit.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Impressive results :)

The producers of the yeast creams must think there is some kind of yeast fest going on. All those people on log hair forum, hlh, here and in general :whistle:

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
RSR38 said:
I apply about 2 grams of the micoazole and rub it into a damp scalp. I do that once per day and make sure to not wash hair for at least 4 hours. I figure it's all absorbed by then.

IRISH is referring to my post on HLH Forums. I began experiencing shedding about 5 days ago. It is much more than at any time in last 4-5 months. I am shedding quite a few hairs when rubbing head and showering. I am hoping it is going to pass soon and reveal another new wave of growth. Honestly, I am stressing a bit.

Any updates?

Haven't heard from you in 4+ months. Still using Miconzole? Still shedding?