rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nashville Hairline said:
yepes said:
what is RUM?
RU with a different delivery vehicle. See the end of the RU thread for details

@Nashville Hairline

I've read through some of that thread, is the different delivery vehicle something that we can see (like a tool) or it's programmed into the powder?

yepes

Reaction score
rwhairlosstalk said:
Nashville Hairline said:
yepes said:
what is RUM?
RU with a different delivery vehicle. See the end of the RU thread for details

@Nashville Hairline

I've read through some of that thread, is the different delivery vehicle something that we can see (like a tool) or it's programmed into the powder?
I guess it's the liquid solution you are going to use with RU but I still have to read through the entire RU thread...

RedSoxHat

Reaction score
Does anybody really know why the French researchers decided to stop moving forward with RU? Is it something we should be aware of (very bad side-effects, limited efficacy, etc), or was it merely politics and red tape that prevented it from hitting the market?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
RedSoxHat said:
Does anybody really know why the French researchers decided to stop moving forward with RU? Is it something we should be aware of (very bad side-effects, limited efficacy, etc), or was it merely politics and red tape that prevented it from hitting the market?

I think it was just a combination of the disappointing results from the previous FDA-approved products (Rogaine and Propecia), combined with the HUGE fiscal responsibilities for getting a new one approved.