RU 58841 human safety info

G

Yea it looks like he regrow a whole shitload on his hairline but if you look closely he really just thickened the vellus hair and maybe regrew a tad.

Anyways funk, what do you mean by "IMO" ? Also if you can please post more about fluridil and RU. My baisic understanding is that they are topical DHT inhibitors. Are they more or less powerfull than propecia? You need to apply them once a day?

I havent been able to find a site which really goes over the actions of these drugs.

funkster

Reaction score
They're both topical androgen blockers and threefore work by a different mechanism from propecia/dutasteride.

Topical ARs (fluridil, RU, spironolactone etc) should be applied daily.

Info on fluridil is here :: http://www.eucapil.com

For info on RU your best bet is to search the hairsite archive where you'll find all the trials/abstracts to date. If you look at the first post in this thread you'll also see iI posted nfo from the new owners, details of RU's develpoment progression and a link to the Proskelia website.

Not sure where I wrote 'IMO' but I must have meant just that, "In My Opinion" :)

fro

Established Member
Reaction score
RU

Where can I get RU from? And from what I understand RU is the same as PSK, the product that is still in Phase II of trials?
Thanks

Felk

Reaction score
Hey funkster, if your here still here (not likely, but i can hope...) how is your hair going? :)