Ryan reynolds going bald

southerndrawl

Reaction score
Am I the only one who notices it? I think he's intervened fairly quickly but he definately was losing it at one time. I think he's had a few grafts and is on finasteride. hell half of the men in hollywood are on finasteride. The first pic is one from a few years ago. He had a sort of comb over thing going.

http://cache.boston.com/bonzai-fba/Original_Photo/2007/11/14/1195063580_2826.jpg

The second pic is him with some more recession and some frontal thinning

http://z.hubpages.com/u/310517_f520.jpg

the third is of him with what looks like a completely different hairline. It's a completely different shape.

http://www.thecinemasource.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/ryan_reynolds-adventureland-1.jpg

What do you think guys? some good detective work or what? Or am I just crazy? Whichever the case Ryan reynolds, I'm on to you......

Having said all that I would still give anything to have his hairline in any of those pics.

Axl_Rose

Established Member
Reaction score
Honestly I think his hair looks fine in all 3 pics.

southerndrawl

Reaction score
who wouldn't be jealous? I didn't say there is anything wrong with it. I'm getting an hair transplant as soon as my finasteride has reached maximum effectiveness. He's an attractive man in all three pictures, and he seems like a really cool guy. I just wanna know if anyone else thinks he has had some work done.

I wish actors weren't so hush hush about their hairloss. Some have no need to talk about it because they caught it early and the treatment's effect wasn't very noticable. Then you have the actors who have made very noticable progress and they refuse to discuss it when asked about it. Case-in-point Mathew McConaghey (or however you spell his last name). He claims his regrowth is from an herbal topical....BS. Just admit it dude. Its not a big deal, and it's not just actors. There are men on here that has had hair transplants and are worried that someone will notice....Isn't that kinda the point? I mean you don't get an hair transplant to have it look the same. I'm not saying to show it off but why would anyone worry about someone suspecting you have a hair transplant?

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ryan Reynolds has had slight temple recession for quite a while now.

And Bradley Cooper had a hair transplant...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Axl_Rose said:
Honestly I think his hair looks fine in all 3 pics.
Agreed, there's barely any difference and who knows what date these pics were taken?

Fundi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I noticed his hair looked 'mature' a while ago.

Certainly wouldn't say there's any obvious balding.

The Rake

Reaction score
Yup, I noticed it a few months ago. Slight recession in the temples and early thinning in the frontal hairline. I guess I'm not the only one who's over-obsessive in noticing these things.

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
I always thought he'd lose his hair pretty quick judging by his temples, wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if he had got something done about it.

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2125629440/nm0005351

His temples are pretty deep.

Cooper definitely got his touched up

southerndrawl

Reaction score
I guess I'm not crazy then. I know some guys are saying it's a mature hairline but it was way past that at one point and it seems to be making a miraculous comeback. I'm not putting him or whatever treatment he used down. I'm just noticing how he has been able to keep it from getting worse for so long and more recently how he got it to come back thicker. Of course it is hollywood and lighting, make up, cover ups, concealers, wig systems..etc make it hard to tell where his hairline really is, but which ever the case I look at him as kind of a role model for the young and balding. He may be receding, but he is attractive, successful, and has a beautiful wife.

southerndrawl

Reaction score
btw I had a suspicion that cooper had some work done but I couldn't find any pics to prove my point. If you have any please post them.

Thanks

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sure.

The work he had done is very subtle, but anyone with a working knowledge of current Norwood theory should easily be able to spot it :punk:

Before:
Bradley-Cooper-41066-702.jpg

bradley-cooper.jpg

His recession wasn't deep, but notice how the hair looks a little thin and wispy? Plus, it's the classic "thinning guy" spiked up look. Height creates volume. Also, the dyed tips are another classic disguise for thinning.

But now his hair is super thick, and his hairline has come forward a bit.
XhGU1N

Very very subtle, but there's no way his hair in the before pics would have allowed him to pull off this style.

There are other pics floating around of his hair looking even thicker.

Jack82

Established Member
Reaction score
Cooper's 3rd pic looks like an Armani... :bravo:

If i was Ryan Reynolds i would be one of the luckiest guys on the planet (Scarlett Johansson :wub: :wub: :wub: :love: ) hehe

Obsidian

Reaction score

kerzyguy

Established Member
Reaction score
oh yeah shes a total dog, what are you :gay:

Attachments

• scarlett-johansson-i11.jpg
    scarlett-johansson-i11.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 1,827

Obsidian

Reaction score
Scarlett maybe overrated but if she came up to any of you guys I doubt you'd be saying that to her.