S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

BigBaldingBalls

My Regimen
Reaction score
for 150 you can get a new professional wig every 4-6 weeks. their alleged pricing doesn't make sense to me.

also if you take a closer look at the phototrichogram it looks like nothing changed in terms of density:
Damn, you're right. There's no change whatsoever in that picture.

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
for 150 you can get a new professional wig every 4-6 weeks. their alleged pricing doesn't make sense to me.

also if you take a closer look at the phototrichogram it looks like nothing changed in terms of density:

I can see some minor improvement. Anyone shares the same view?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

touché ! and if you take a look even more closely you ll see they forgot a hair follicle in the first pic (on the left of the dot). +On the right of the dot there is a tiny circle which is completely bald, and no change there after 4 months.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
touché ! and if you take a look even more closely you ll see they forgot a hair follicle in the first pic (on the left of the dot). +On the right of the dot there is a tiny circle which is completely bald, and no change there after 4 months.
So in other words, we have nothing to be hopeful for anytime soon?

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't see a improvement. Although I expect new updates I will have this as a "curiosity". I won't have any hope for this tonic

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let alone at 120€ a month

120 $, in euros would be about 106. If by a casual this worked slightly better than the monoxidil and the most important if it works for those like me that minoxidil has not done much work, it would be a reasonable or justifiable price. The only thing I liked besides that the Corenao government has supposedly been involved in this, is that it seems that the target client is for the one who did not find minoxidil effect.

but as "Roberta" (my Greek friend) said in those photos there is no change, or at least I can't tell it from my computer.

but if I see a little change in the photo of the full head photo stripe

Attachments

• lol.jpg
    lol.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 463
  • Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 481
Last edited:

LosingHairLosingPatience

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
120 $, in euros would be about 106. If by a casual this worked slightly better than the monoxidil and the most important if it works for those like me that minoxidil has not done much work, it would be a reasonable or justifiable price. The only thing I liked besides that the Corenao government has supposedly been involved in this, is that it seems that the target client is for the one who did not find minoxidil effect.

but as "Roberta" (my Greek friend) said in those photos there is no change, or at least I can't tell it from my computer.

but if I see a little change in the photo of the full head photo stripe
I see nothing on that close up

NorwoodGuardian

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone just count manually the blue dots on the pic. I tried myself, but always get a different number.

EDIT: Ok scrap that I just counted precisely, there are exactly 67 blue dots in both pics, so no change at all practically.

But can we conclude that it can maintain? 16 weeks, in Androgenetic Alopecia, can worsen. 4 months with no change is hair count is disappointing in terms of regrowth but encouraging in maintenance?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
But can we conclude that it can maintain? 16 weeks, in Androgenetic Alopecia, can worsen. 4 months with no change is hair count is disappointing in terms of regrowth but encouraging in maintenance?
we can maintain with dermaroll + minoxidil + supps

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

4 months is nothing to prove maintenance. For a true maintenace study i would like to see a photo of at least 3 years later.