Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

cmoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I only got the hlpc from the seller ( Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co., Ltd on alibaba), I think they are legit, i don't know.
for now this thing doesnt work at all

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
I feel you. Having one of those bad hair days and feeling desperate for some more info on this. I should curtail my anticipation as we all know how these things tend to play out...
Is either this or basically not cutting my hair anymore until I die. We won't be on quarantine forever so there is very unlikely

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This can be interesting in regards to the article from that former employee that was posted, some reviews of working at samumed:

They get at 3.7/5 score

It could be the worst company ever, as long as I get even some hair back I don't give a fck.

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another article about Samumed.

And no wonder Osman has great hair at his age, could be that the CEO already uses his own product :p

View attachment 156236
They're laying it on thick here but I do agree with some of the points they made. A lot of the ideas and emerging trends in medicine right now have actually been around or researched in prior decades, with the only difference now being timing. Money is flowing into biotech right now, and VC firms wealthy off of their success in tech are eager to finance startups that have access to research that previously wouldn't have gotten funding and push them to market in untapped industries. Hair happens to be one of these, but so are largely untreated genetic conditions that big pharma has kept it's distance from due to the numbers game.

In many cases, the research that gets turned into eventual therapies or cures will come from research that was never pursued due to funding reasons.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it is commercialized in Turkey I think there won't be any difficulty to get it, at least in EU.

Gegen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
update:
still shedding, almost 1 month of use. I think it doesn't work but i'll keep using it who knows...
Shedding is not surprising considering phase 2 results. Anyway, good luck.