Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your dosage looks more reasonable to me. You need to wait for at least 4 weeks. Don'tforget before/after photos.
People have said the Amazon one is fake, I bought from Perfumer's Apprentice and by the smell and consistency appears to be the real deal.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have said the Amazon one is fake, I bought from Perfumer's Apprentice and by the smell and consistency appears to be the real deal.

What is the consistency like? I have the amazon one and it doesn't really have a smell. I am ordering some from the perfumes apprentice to get to the bottom of this.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk who said that? I bought the one off of amazon and it smells like sandalwood

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why mix it with minoxidil? You won’t be able to tell if it works or not.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's 100% certain there is def some regrowth

Attachments

• 1544005959306.jpg
    1544005959306.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 883

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score

I bought it from Amazon.

It is clear liquid with a strong perfume scent from it.

It has CAS # 65113-99-7 on the front of the bottle.

Last edited:

charlie76761

Established Member
Reaction score
I think it's 100% certain there is def some regrowth

I would agree with you James. Def looks like an improvement. I’m excited to see how this develops for you.

Thanks for sharing your photos. Have some Sandalore in the post also and will do similar.

thejuiceman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought it from Amazon.

It is clear liquid with a strong perfume scent from it.

It has CAS # 65113-99-7 on the front of the bottle.
The sandalore from amazon is clear and liquid like water. Can anyone else comment on the viscosity of their sandalore??
Well wouldn't be the first time someone sold something fake, just saying someone here thought it was fake as well as a few of the reviews. You would know for sure if you put a drop in water and it dissolved as sandalore is water insoluble.

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
The sandalore from amazon is clear and liquid like water. Can anyone else comment on the viscosity of their sandalore??
Perfumer's - clear liquid, not viscous. A drop into water makes an oil like island floating on top .
BTW I mixed mine into water with a couple of drops of polysorbate 80. Stays suspected that way

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So @alscarmuzza you are saying that perfumers is a clear liquid and @thejuiceman you are saying perfumers is thick and yellowish????

this seems important.

The one from amazon is a clear liquid and I tested is not soluble in water. I have ordered from perfumers apprentice to compare the two.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I ordered from perfumersaapprentice
The product is very cheap, but the international shipping is very expensive.
I wish it works and of course I will update here

alscarmuzza

Established Member
Reaction score
So @alscarmuzza you are saying that perfumers is a clear liquid and @thejuiceman you are saying perfumers is thick and yellowish????

this seems important.

The one from amazon is a clear liquid and I tested is not soluble in water. I have ordered from perfumers apprentice to compare the two.
Yes, as I stated. It only became soluble after I added some polysorbate 80 Also, the fragrance is strong, and it's exactly the same scent as the sandalore shampoo FWIW.

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
its hard to find anything in this 42 pages thread haha

we should edit the first message of the thread with all the official information about sellers, mixture, ingredients, etc.. so it can be found easily
Fair enough, i just feel like I'm going crazy with the amount of replies asking info Ive already posted. I bought it from perfumer supply house