scorched earth's story - (with ADDED pics 12/17, age 24)

scorched earth

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just reached the 60 day mark on my regimen. I started using 1 mg finpecia and 2x daily rogaine foam all because of this website and forum! I'm a 24/m and have been noticeably getting thinner on top for about a year now. Anyhow, here is my "zero to sixty" pic and after that a link to my original post. Please give me your feedback! Thanks!

ZeroToSixty.jpg

ZeroToSixty-2.jpg

see my original post viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41874

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: Two Months in! (with pics)

coming along very nicely! keep doing what ya doing! looks like youre a very good responder :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

scorched earth said:
Hey guys. I just reached the 60 day mark on my regimen. I started using 1 mg finpecia and 2x daily rogaine foam all because of this website and forum! I'm a 24/m and have been noticeably getting thinner on top for about a year now. Anyhow, here is my "zero to sixty" pic and after that a link to my original post. Please give me your feedback! Thanks!

ZeroToSixty.jpg

see my original post viewtopic.php?f=11&t=41874

wow big improvement in 2 months, give it a yr and it should see some amazing results!

scorched earth

Reaction score

There are so many variables when it comes to taking pictures...but I tried to duplicate the lighting, angle of the shot, days after haircut (even used the same barber), etc. So many of the pics I see on here are ridiculous when it comes to comparisons, it's tough to tell.

I think the acid test will be walking into wal-mart a few months from now and peering up at that security monitor and seeing how much glare is coming off my dome! :punk:

aussie

Reaction score

Well done mate, im jealous :mrgreen: lol

Did you notice any side effects from the finasteride??

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

definitely IMPROVED! stay on them dude....

RaginDemon

Reaction score

one thing worth noticing is that the texture of hair seems to be improving, the hair looks darker and healthier, its definitely a postive sign!

scorched earth

Reaction score

With regards to the finasteride, I haven't noticed any side effects except for maybe some weight gain. Of course I am about to start my yearly diet after the holidays, but it seems like i've packed it on this winter a little quicker than most years.

30_going_on_60

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Two Months in! (with ADDED pics 12/17)

what are yo going to do in a year when you have a Randy Moss afro? Corn rows? Dreads? Damn, you've gotten more improvement than most people after a full year. And you've gotten it before you;re even supposed to see SIGNS of improvement. Nice work...move to the "head" of the class.

scorched earth

Reaction score

haha funny you say that about the moss afro...I'm a die hard Vikings fan. But seriously..thanks for the encouragement and I am hoping for further great results.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

I initially experienced a lot of sides from finasteride, but most of them gradually deminished, except the part that its harder for me to gain muscles.

I have been training for years, and I almost try to put on some mass during winter time, but this yr I haven't reached the ideal size although I had been training very hard.

scorched earth

Reaction score
Re: scorched earth's story - (3 month update 1/19 PAGE 2)

So today i officially reached my three month point on my regimen. I couldn't wait to take pics and see what progress I made. I have definitely noticed the improvement just by looking in the mirror and rubbing my dome. I was even at my barber and she said she noticed a lot of new, lighter hairs. So, needless to say, i'm pretty pumped! Check out these pics and tell me what you think. Thanks!

ZerotoNinety.jpg

ZerotoNinety-2.jpg

aussie

Reaction score
Yep clear results indeed!! :bravo:

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Great improvement! Your hair looks so much more healthier now that that evil dht has been held at bay by the finasteride and stopped poisoning your hair...

You should get on Rogaine Foam for your crown and hairline too! In a years time you will almost have a full head of hair again!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
amazing result man, you must be very happy!

scorched earth

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Great improvement! Your hair looks so much more healthier now that that evil dht has been held at bay by the finasteride and stopped poisoning your hair...

You should get on Rogaine Foam for your crown and hairline too! In a years time you will almost have a full head of hair again!

I have been using the foam twice a day for the three month span. In fact, I've been so disciplined with it that I've missed exactly three applications in that whole time! I am pretty pumped about the results. All I can say is that I never saw a doctor and only started using the stuff from the knowledge I gained browsing this forum for a few weeks.

So if there's anybody out there that is wondering whether or not to take action, you must act now before it's too late! To everybody that left positive feedback, rock on :punk: !